• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Diablo III

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
so i'm about to re-install D2 and rebuild my ice/light sorc. for the umpteenth time...i barely have enough space on my old wimpy laptop but i'm just so stoked for D3 that i can't help it :D anyone in the same boat as me?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i think i might buy diablo3 when it comes out, but im pretty sure that it wont beat d2.

what realm are you gonna play d2 at? if your going to play at europe soft core non ladder, i can give you some items to get you started with.

ps. dont make a hybrid sorc, there is no point in that really.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I was actually bummed I got into the SC2 beta because I figured that'd use up all my "Beta Karma" for a game that I was actually pumped about...which is D3! Sorcerer all the way. I'm always magic based characters. I have very high hopes for D3. Old D2 playthroughs and Torchlight have been satisfying my addiction though until it comes out.

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
I believe I will just stick to 2, even though I'm curious about game number 3 xD ! I am currently making a Druid. First i made him a werewolf >_< Waste of time in my opinion.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
Definitely going to try out 3. I just hope it lives up to the standards that Diablo 2 put out. I can't believe I still play that game considering I got it so long ago.:D

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
i think i might buy diablo3 when it comes out, but im pretty sure that it wont beat d2.

what realm are you gonna play d2 at? if your going to play at europe soft core non ladder, i can give you some items to get you started with.

nuts, I play west soft core non-ladder. anyone else?

ps. dont make a hybrid sorc, there is no point in that really.[/quote]

but i love my chain lightning/blizzard sorc :cry: i can't pick just one!

Old D2 playthroughs and Torchlight have been satisfying my addiction though until it comes out.

oh yah, anyone else play Torchlight too? i haven't but my partner has been and it looks gorgeous but i haven't seen a whole lot else beyond that.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
but then you will just have two crappy skills instead one that would be good

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
heh, yeah. i know this, and yet i almost always choose to go this route anyway....how very enfp of me :alttongue:

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I dunno, I just don't see how they're going to top D2. I don't have high hopes for this.

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

hey! i said i LIKED video games, i never claimed to be any good at them :D

actually i will say i'm not THAT bad...i'm just not that good either :rofl1:

I dunno, I just don't see how they're going to top D2. I don't have high hopes for this.

well i can't say that i'm excited in term of gameplay...i think you're right, it probably won't top D2 in that sense.

i am however very excited in terms of character analysis (it's what i do)...i LOVE the new characters thus far and i love that there is a male/female option for both. graphics are something else that i love about games. we will see.

i'm not expecting a release date at blizzcon; just the last 2 (2, right?) characters. which is great because it will give me time to earn money to build myself a nice gaming desktop. i am expecting a ranger and a healing character of sorts. thoughts?

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Whether it's better than D2 or not, I'm still going to enjoy it. :D

I'm actually the most curious about the witchdoctor, as I like the somewhat indirect-damage characters (Necro was my favorite in D2).

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
If there's stamina in D3 I'm going to cry. :eek:uch:

I've been playing my trap assassin lately because I'm so pumped for the game. I play on the US East server.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNP8QiNbFmU"]...[/YOUTUBE]

imo old crafting/socketting thing was better

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I got into D2 for the first time a couple of months ago. I don't really know what I'm doing though so I've tried all sorts of builds which bomb as soon as I hit hell and run into all the immunes there. Fishymancer is my favourite build so far, even though I know it's pretty useless for pvp. Blizz sorc was fun until hell. I've been playing ladder on the west coast server, which is the only option it gives me for a ladder char. Toyed with the idea of starting an mf bot but it looked too technical to set up.

D3 will have high expectations to live up to. If they screw it up even slightly they'll never hear the end of it.

Words of Ivory

facettes de la petite mor
MBTI Type
INFJ
Torchlight

/thread

Okay, seriously, I doubt there's a PC gamer alive who isn't excited about Diablo 3. I know I certainly am. I don't care about min-maxing my characters or any of that sort of stuff as long as the gameplay still remains fun and it provides a decent challenge.

Blizzard hasn't failed me yet. I don't see them doing so with this.