• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Music For Midnight

Tengri

I suppose I prefer Chet Baker's version, but Miles always conjures up more thoughtful atmosphere.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Driving down the freeway at 2 am not another soul on the road. no streetlights. Just the headlights reflecting electric lines in the road. The music up, the windows down, just cruising through a sea of inky infinity.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
For some reason I thought there was a thread for 'songs to listen to while driving', turns out I must have confused it with this thread?

Anyway, if I'd want to give myself the chills at midnight in a forest maybe I'd listen to this song.

For a car drive I'd recommend this one. (I've finally found it... After a freakin year, I am so happy. Also no I don't have a car, but I can pretend.)

And this one.