• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous People You'd "Go Over The Fence" For:

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
My BF and I had the idea for this thread last year, but it never got made. So now I'm making it!

What celebrities/actors/actresses/public figures do you look at and think you might very well jump over the sexual orientation fence for, if you ever had the miraculous chance to make sweet love to them? (Or, just make-out with, if you prefer)

Not sure this thread will be any fun for resident bisexuals here, but you peeps already have tons of fun already anyway so :p

My picks?

naomi-watts5.jpg

jennifer+connelly.jpg

elizabeth_Banks.jpg

aishatylerhalo.jpg

NOTE: Guys, Chuck Norris is just A GIVEN, so you don't have to bother posting pictures (unless you just cannot resist the urge to revel in his sexiness on this thread for a little while).

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
I can't even imagine another man's ass without grossing out.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I might go gay for Clive Owen:

clive_owen_1.jpg

clive_owen_2.jpg

clive_owen_3.jpg

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
We have the same taste in men, MacGuffin. Clive Owen is oh my god yes, doesn't matter if I am female, male, animal. I'd hit that.

She's more of a character, not really the actress.

xena.jpg

Julie Delpy
images

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Naomi Watts
Jennifer Connelly
Kate Beckinsale
Monica Belluci
Ellen Page
Catherine Keener
Carrie-Anne Moss

.... but I think I've posted this before, once upon a time.

mattness

MBTI Type
ESFP
sweeeet!

1.Wilt Chamberlain back from the dead
2. Yo-Yo Ma
3. Jason Statham i would not say no to
4. Dvorak back from the dead only if he would compose w/ me
5. Banderas FTW

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
sweeeet!

1.Wilt Chamberlain back from the dead
2. Yo-Yo Ma
3. Jason Statham i would not say no to
4. Dvorak back from the dead only if he would compose w/ me
5. Banderas FTW

DUDE! I can't BELIEVE you omitted ---------->

glove.jpg

He's your Philly bro motherf***er! For shame.

Dyoni

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I'm bi, so I'm not sure how this thread works for me. haha. I usually date guys, though.

I think Dani Campbell has to be the most attractive female I've ever seen. :wubbie:

danitilatequila.jpg

web_entertainment_TV_DanCampbell_01.jpg

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Well, since I'm bisexual this isn't really super applicable to me. But I can tell you that back in the day when I thought I was straight I had a huge crush on Angelina Jolie. DEM LIPS!

But more interestingly, my very straight boyfriend once made the comment while watching a movie, "Man, I would SO let Ryan Reynolds fuck me in the ass." Awwwwwkward.

ryan-reynolds-1126-00.jpg

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, since I'm bisexual this isn't really super applicable to me. But I can tell you that back in the day when I thought I was straight I had a huge crush on Angelina Jolie. DEM LIPS!

But more interestingly, my very straight boyfriend once made the comment while watching a movie, "Man, I would SO let Ryan Reynolds fuck me in the ass." Awwwwwkward.

You're bi and that was awkward?

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
You're bi and that was awkward?

As straight as he is, yeah. It was weird to hear him say that. On top of that we were in public and he said it VERY loudly. Some angry parents in the theater with their children did not find it amusing. And I sunk down into my chair and my face turned bright red.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As straight as he is, yeah. It was weird to hear him say that. On top of that we were in public and he said it VERY loudly. Some angry parents in the theater with their children did not find it amusing. And I sunk down into my chair and my face turned bright red.

LOL, okay that makes more sense! Now I'm wondering which movie it was...

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
The famous people who would have that kind of effect on me are identical to the non-famous ones: there aren't any.

Sorry to be a party pooper, and all that ;)

Now I'm wondering, though, if anyone posting believes that their own sexual orientation could be influenced by the status of a prospective sex partner. :huh:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Whoops, when I saw that picture I was like "Oh my god, Justin Bieber got boobs?" but then I was like "Oh, wait, that isn't Justin Bieber, this one is female and has a different haircut". I should get new lenses.