• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous People You'd "Go Over The Fence" For:

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
If I was alive way back when, I'd say:

Marilyn Monroe
Brigitte Bardot
Mia Farrow
Twiggy

Some of the most beautiful women ever. I don't really find anyone "modern" all that attractive, to be honest.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
My BF and I had the idea for this thread last year, but it never got made. So now I'm making it!

What celebrities/actors/actresses/public figures do you look at and think you might very well jump over the sexual orientation fence for, if you ever had the miraculous chance to make sweet love to them? (Or, just make-out with, if you prefer)

Not sure this thread will be any fun for resident bisexuals here, but you peeps already have tons of fun already anyway so :p

My picks?

naomi-watts5.jpg

jennifer+connelly.jpg

elizabeth_Banks.jpg

aishatylerhalo.jpg

NOTE: Guys, Chuck Norris is just A GIVEN, so you don't have to bother posting pictures (unless you just cannot resist the urge to revel in his sexiness on this thread for a little while).

I would have a sex change if it meant going over the fence for Jennifer Connolly.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Scarlett-Johansson-Covers-Steel-Train-Song.jpg

sarah-silverman.jpg

regina-Spektor.jpg

I answer with pics because I am a visual person. Doesn't mean I am on both sides....which would hurt hahaha

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I think I might want this too:

normal_MQ_003.jpg

Thing is, she was married to Colin Farrell for a few months. Which means she had intimate relations with him. Which means I'd really want to be assured she took a lot of penicillin after her divorce.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a monster girl crush on Milla Jovovich. I see her as ISFP? I could be wrong, but I think she's a bad bad bad lady.

resident_evil_afterlife_gun1.jpg

Emmilou

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Scarlett-Johansson-Covers-Steel-Train-Song.jpg

sarah-silverman.jpg

regina-Spektor.jpg

I answer with pics because I am a visual person. Doesn't mean I am on both sides....which would hurt hahaha

Yes to all three girl, you have a great taste in Celebrity-only lesbianism :) Especially regina!

I would like to humbly submit Kate Blanchett. There's something mysterious about her, or maybe it's just because I am thinking of when Kate Blanchett played Bob Dylan in a movie. I love me some Bobby D :wubbie:

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have a monster girl crush on Milla Jovovich. I see her as ISFP? I could be wrong, but I think she's a bad bad bad lady.

resident_evil_afterlife_gun1.jpg

Hah good, you can take Milla, I get Ali :wubbie:

Famke Janssen
Kate Walsh