• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous People You'd "Go Over The Fence" For:

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Laura Elena Harring... and for that I blame Mulholland Drive... she's the only thing that stuck out in my mind from the whole damned movie... and the only thing I remember years later :shock:

The only thing I remember about that movie was her and Naomi Watts in the lesbian sex scene. Couldn't tell you squat about the movie or what it was about though I've never met anyone who could.

I might go gay for Clive Owen:

Second that.

Not so much on looks, but just on overall aura I'd go for:

Aaron Eckhart
tn2_aaron_eckhart_3-2.jpg

Benicio Del Toro
5553.jpg

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I wouldn't just go over the fence, I'd LEAP over it:

morena-baccarin-ff01.jpg

Beauty + Brains *sigh*

Dyoni

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Agreed. I don't typically like girly-girls, but Inara is beautiful. I think Zowie beats her out, though.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Rosie o'donnell... she'd definately make me go for men. :huh:
2007-11-05Rosie.jpg

By the way... I think people answering this thread with pics are already on both sides of fence, they just don't know it yet. I mean, you don't think things like this if you weren't already interested...

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
By the way... I think people answering this thread with pics are already on both sides of fence, they just don't know it yet. I mean, you don't think things like this if you weren't already interested...

You'd be wrong in your opinion. Sexual attraction or even just finding someone attractive does not equate to sexual desire. It's a common question, I'm sure most people have thought/been asked for lols at some point.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Lara Croft. Not Angelina Jolie... Lara Croft.

I honestly cannot think of any other woman that would make me want to switch teams. I'm pretty loyal. :D

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You'd be wrong in your opinion. Sexual attraction or even just finding someone attractive does not equate to sexual desire. It's a common question, I'm sure most people have thought/been asked for lols at some point.

Well, what I meant is that the orientation isn't black-and-white thing, but rather a shades of gray type of thing. So most people have inner gayness in them to begin with, some just have it stronger than others... and in few cases it becomes a dominant trait.

p.s. I'm straight, not gay. Straight.

F

figsfiggyfigs

cliche, but Megan fox is HOT STUFF

I'd be lucky to get a bit of scarlet's ass as well!! and Summer(can't remember last name)

ohhh so many more!!!! LOL

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Were I a lesbian, I would want Rachel Maddow to make me a mixed drink before bed :wub:

ZYCPYAoVvosdyhl51veqx9Nto1_400.jpg

rachel-maddow-msnbc-d2780a7b6a789b18_large.jpg

F

figsfiggyfigs

I don't know, I wouldn't go over the fence for tomboys. logically speaking, it would be an easier transition, but, something about " boyish" females turns me off. (Says the straight chick.) :laugh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know, I wouldn't go over the fence for tomboys. logically speaking, it would be an easier transition, but, something about " boyish" females turns me off. (Says the straight chick.) :laugh:
:laugh: See, the appeal of Miz Maddow, for me, is that she's SO FRIGGIN CUTE!!! Definitely a perfect example of someone "adorkable" :wub: I just want to :hug: her! That's what makes the easy transition, I think.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Rosie o'donnell... she'd definately make me go for men. :huh:
2007-11-05Rosie.jpg

Oh man. :rofl1: Rosie O'Donnell...

You're right though. At the very least, you've probably questioned your sexuality at one point to post a pic here.

Dyoni

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I have a crush on Rachel Maddow, too. I love when she wears her big nerd glasses. :wubbie:

Meh, I kind of expected there wouldn't be a lot of love for Dani Campbell. I just don't like girly-girls that much, though.

It's the haircut, to me this particular cut doesn't look good on ANYONE.

I have a haircut very similar to that, and I think it looks really nice on me. I get complements on it all the time. It's really just a matter of perspective and personal style.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I have a haircut very similar to that, and I think it looks really nice on me. I get complements on it all the time. It's really just a matter of perspective and personal style.

*removes foot from mouth*

Hello, I'm Gloriana, and I'm a tool. :blush: