• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous People You'd "Go Over The Fence" For:

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
The famous people who would have that kind of effect on me are identical to the non-famous ones: there aren't any.

Sorry to be a party pooper, and all that ;)

Now I'm wondering, though, if anyone posting believes that their own sexual orientation could be influenced by the status of a prospective sex partner. :huh:

It has nothing to do with status, it has to do with everyone on the thread knowing who we're all talking about. I could have made it "Any people you would go over the fence for?", but if I was like "Oh holy crap, I'd totally go over the fence for Anna Jenkins!!!".....like, no one would know who the heck I was talking about.

:D

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmm... tough one.
My top pick would probably be Jadzia Dax - the character, not the actress (Terry Farrell). She's just so adventurous and secure in who she is.
youarecordially150.jpg

Other than that, Nicole Kidman, maybe. I :heart: her. But really in more of a sister/friend way.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
It's impossible to give a serious answer because the idea is repulsive.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Moge Freemz? Do I have to Google that? Lol.

Nah, just check out Mr. Delic's contributions to Wonka's celebrity abbreviation challenge thread.

You will not be disappointed.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Emily Blunt for me: charming, beautiful, intelligent, funny, and talented. :yes:

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Not really.
You don't count though, I was asking if anyone WAS influenced by this :tongue:

It has nothing to do with status, it has to do with everyone on the thread knowing who we're all talking about. I could have made it "Any people you would go over the fence for?", but if I was like "Oh holy crap, I'd totally go over the fence for Anna Jenkins!!!".....like, no one would know who the heck I was talking about.

:D

Piccies of Anna Jenkins? :)

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've talked about this before, but... Gillian Anderson. Especially if she were in character as Dana Scully. (I'm very reality based as an ESTJ and all, but I have this X-Files thing. :wubbie: )

david-d11.jpg

Screenshot56.jpg

I just can't decide who lights my fire....

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I've talked about this before, but... Gillian Anderson. Especially if she were in character as Dana Scully. (I'm very reality based as an ESTJ and all, but I have this X-Files thing. :wubbie: )

I support this notion. Wholeheartedly.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tomboys are *growl*

shannynsossamon1.jpg
katherinemoennig1.jpg
selmablair1.jpg
NeveCampbell4.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Laura Elena Harring... and for that I blame Mulholland Drive... she's the only thing that stuck out in my mind from the whole damned movie... and the only thing I remember years later :shock:

LauraElenaHarring.jpg

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
a beatboxer named butterscotch.

i watch her. and i think... cunnilingus

Hopelandic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
me
I would willingly jump the fence for many women. Ahem, maybe I don't even have a fence?

So I fancy;
Jennifer Connolly
Jocelin Donahue
Chan Marshall

and this woman.

Oh.
My.
God.

I have a friend who looks like Carla Gugino. I find it difficult to restrain myself around her.

6243_gugino71426.jpg