• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Games Did You Just Want too Destroy!!!

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
iirc, you're just supposed to block each one of Super Macho Man's punches.

I seem to remember that you could block some of his "regular punches", but I think if you tried to block him when he spun around 10 times, you ended up on the canvas. Those particular punches were so powerful that you had to avoid them altogether.

Once in a while he would do a spin punch where he would spin around and swing once with a really powerful uppercut. Those you could block, but it would take a lot of your energy away. But, the ones I'm talking about were when you knocked him down. He would get back up and immediately spin around 10 times, relentlessly swinging at you. His body would get all twisted like Popeye. If you tried to block him or punch him (or anything!), he would connect and you would go down immediately. All you could do was try to get out of the way of each of those punches. And I could never do it. I would dodge like 6 in a row and then he'd just blast me. :steam:

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Mario Kart.

More I wanted to kill my brother, sister & friends...but the game too. I love my family, but that game & Mario Party on the N64 could bring out the worse in anybody.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't remember the name, it was late 80's/early 90's anyways. And there was this arcade like no-save feature game I had, and it was pretty long, 2 hours or so to play through to the end, which was fairly easy, but then there was a nearly unbeatable gameboss. I never did manage to beat the boss. But damn how I hated that game.

It was much like Xenon. However Xenon rocked. Xenon was cool. This game was a piece of shit rip-off. :p

Dead, start over, 2 hours later, dead. DAMNIT! :(

There aren't many games that annoyed me much. Usually if I don't like the game I drop it. No biggie. But damn, no save features in some games are the suck. In some other games it adds to the thrill however. I like playing 'hardcore' mode with games. But ofcourse, the game needs to be interesting right from the beginning for that to be fun after a few times. And not 2 hours of the most boring gameplay ever only to find out the boss battle is not doable.

E

Epiphany

Oh God, I hated that fucking dog. Did you ever waste ammo trying to shoot the dog?

No. It was futile. I saved my ammo for the ducks. There was an online game where you could blow the dog away with an automatic machine gun.

(This isn't it, but it's just as cool.)
[YOUTUBE="4rN4yDNj5ME"]Duck Hunt[/YOUTUBE]

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
For me I think it was both Super Mario Bros & Legend of Zelda (for Nintendo)
I painstakingly took forever to beat both games, and then they just started back at square-one with different baddies! :laugh: I was so pissed I just gave up after that.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
(This isn't it, but it's just as cool.)
[YOUTUBE="4rN4yDNj5ME"]Duck Hunt[/YOUTUBE]

LOL, that is just awesome.

Hm, I cannot remember. I think I had such moments, but I cannot remember any of them anymore.

E

Epiphany

Did he randomly say, "Positive thinking" in English at 1:50?

[YOUTUBE="02MV3DD5pFc"]German Kid Flips Out[/YOUTUBE]

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
He says "positiv denken" which means "positive thinking" (or "think positively"), yeah :D

WildCard

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Hrrm... I would say the WWE vs RAW crap that flooded the Playstation 2 system. I will say that I'm a very sore loser with a very short temper.

Combine those two, and I will say that I have broken five controllers to date. Needless to say, I don't play WWE anymore :)

Phoenix_400

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w6
Raiders of the Lost Ark on my Atari 2600. Took both controllers to play, didn't work for crap. My friends would come over and we'd have a 'Sword in the Stone' type deal, "Whosoever figureth out how to play this effin' game..". I'd try for a little bit and just say "Screw this, Imma play Yar's Revenge". For some reason I still have that stupid Raiders game in my collection to this day. The Atari football game sucked too.

I also hate any RPG with random battles. I'm all about the storyline. My friends could never figure out how I managed to get almost to the end of the 2nd disc on FFVII with my strongest character only at level 26 (especially when they were sittin around 50-70 by the end of disc 1). After that my tactics couldn't help against the stronger bosses and I was forced to random battle for hours gettin' 'em strong enough to finish the game.

I was so happy when Grandia II came out. No random battles, better leveling system and still my all-time-favorite turn-based battle system. Beat it on my buddy's Dreamcast and bought a copy to always have when they ported it over to PS2. :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dark_Link_OoT.jpg

given, i was like 12, but GEEZ

Last edited:

sulan

Permabanned
hi guys,..
i thinks ever game in nice and interesting to play,..
i did not t too Destroy any one of them,...

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
The latest Command and Conquer -- the one that requires a super-stable internet feed or it stops your progress. I'd thought I had a decent internet connection but no matter what I tried I couldn't get more than 4 mins of play before it insisted my internet connection had been terminated and I had to reload the fucker.

Did not finish, would not recommend, will not buy again.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Tintin in Tibet.

The most boring character in the most boring place on Earth.

Any game about the Power Rangers.

If there is something worse than seeing cardboard robots trying to beat human stunt dogs, is having to pay to see them on a console. I can´t believe I am friends with people who both watched the show and bought their games.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I shall necro my own thread to say that Demon souls is mind-blowingly difficult.

Also, I came here to say I remembered another game that I never figured out how to play. It was a Godzilla game.

Silence

Permabanned
MBTI Type
mute
you have blue and red shields. Blue absorbs blue energy, red for the red. You can switch between them at will. If you get hit ONCE you die.

First and only time I've ever thrown a controller. I played this mission on hard for about 5 hours straight without getting any better than 2nd place.

Fuck bowser's fucking fucked up fuckity special fucking stage. He could at least let me put on lipstick first, I like to look pretty before I get fucked.

Also....
Ninja Gaiden 1-3 [NES]. I went on a mission to play all three back to back using only one life. About 3 months later I was able to do this... Good ole high school days when I didn't have a job.

F-zero GX on Master mode [without snaking]
Mario Kart DS Online [Okay... I actually won a lot on this, but I've seen many people throw their DS's across the room cause of how sharp the learning curve is to play this online. Personally I get bored without a challenge]
Marvel vs Capcom series against someone who knows how to play [I"m not so great in this series, but I love it anyway for the difficulty and the execution skill needed].
Rad Racer on the NES

But the game that really made me pissed the fuck off was dynowarz on the nes. I imagine this is the only game they have in hell. It's so bad it's good, but it's still fucking horrible.