• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've posted it before and I'll post it again because it's one of my few.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My Fivorite playlist(That Feel Tho):
Shyness. Let it go, never have to be alone again.
You make me nervous
Never thought that love could hurt so much
If it's quiet anywhere, if it's quiet anywhere, if it's quiet anywhere, let me hear myself again.
I left you a message last night, I have been calling you for days.
<- SERIOUS FEELS
Cause everyday is like talking in your sleep, love is like a silhouette in dreams!
<- HEAVY FEELZ
You swept me off my feet, with melodies and simple beats. Music is my love you see.
<- No Fi list would be complete with this. (sorry IDC >: D (Fi))
We're all alone. We are starting a disaster, maybe it's not what we're after all along.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bonus:

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]

where do you find those bands? blogs?

I like them all except the last one, no offense

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]

where do you find those bands? blogs?

I like them all except the last one, no offense

Just YouTube and learning the secret ways of my hipster ISFP friend who lives a very undeniably ISFP life. lol. I love music so much and it takes like 85-90% of my day listening to it.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just YouTube and learning the secret ways of my hipster ISFP friend who lives a very undeniably ISFP life. lol. I love music so much and it takes like 85-90% of my day listening to it.

and that is blogs is it not? tha's what MY hipster friends do. So there. Nah nah nah

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
and that is blogs is it not? tha's what MY hipster friends do. So there. Nah nah nah

He has a blog and tumblr, he draws and makes his own music. He now lives in Portland and takes very off-beaten photography and living the life there. He uses references like practically all the time to shows and shows Fi like no other, we're technically not close friends but we're sorta in his way. IDK haha.