• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So much Yes to the DP and Parov Stelar above.

I like showing people this video and asking for their thoughts afterwards. Makes for good late night conversation and is an easy way to get insight about someone's general personality. Feel free to share yours.

Anomoly

MBTI Type
ENFP
So much Yes to the DP and Parov Stelar above.

I like showing people this video and asking for their thoughts afterwards. Makes for good late night conversation and is an easy way to get insight about someone's general personality. Feel free to share yours.

i'd go the ends of the earth anyday like that child for my soul mates too, fuck the safety net, fuck the guilt trips,...

á´…eparted

passages
She's new, but I have been following her since the very blips of a beginning. I knew amazing things would be coming, and here they are. This is a really, really wonderful type of electronic sound, and goddamn this video has some of the best trippy editing I have seen in a while! Just like a drug trip.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've scattered them elsewhere before, but I should mention VHS Head here. A fairly recent discovery, they're already among the music that I can listen to even when I'm not in the mood for anything else. It sounds like me.

(open for more)

I've noticed that I like a lot of music in this "fun with samples!!" style.