• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

Kas

Fabula rasa
[MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION] flamenco Metallica is weird idea, but that is amazing.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION] flamenco Metallica is weird idea, but that is amazing.

Yep. That guy has many metallica covers and some other hard rock like iron maiden etc if you want to check his channel out.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Iron maiden
Metallica
First album journey
Daughtry
Justin bieber

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
nina simone
can
gabriel & genesis
ennio
van der graaf generator
eno
warpaint
fripp
bowie 69-83
neil young
lots of film music
beethoven
mahler
coltrane
mingus
roxy music
beastie boys

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've enjoyed something out of every genre I've listened to but most of my music collection is trip-hop and glitch.

HEALTH HAZARD WARNING OR WHATEVER: If you're easily squicked or don't want a bad trip, I would recommend against watching the second video and if you're epileptic I would STRONGLY recommend not watching the third.