• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Starset is arguably my all-time favorite band. I'm also a huge fan of Thousand Foot Krutch, Red, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace... basically, rock.

:worthy:

Last edited:

Chrysanthea

I don't think after seven years the man is still searching for music to buy with his iTunes gift cards (unless his family is that wealthy.) But...I shall share some music just because I want to~