• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

LonestarCowgirl

Who would have guessed Skinny-Love, perfectly imperfect, would be drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweed?
The music is soothing to my soul.

I forgot the most important song on the Cattle Call album:

The Cattle Call

Also...

The Streets of Loredo

And...

Cool Water

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I wish this thread was just a place to post what you're currently enjoying. I'm not saying a lot of these songs I post will stand the test of time as "favorites" but they're clutch nonetheless. At least in this time and place.

Noon

I used to love this song so much a few yrs ago. The lyrics are so vague that it can fit pretty much any situation, be all-purpose wangst. Of course it's still nice too.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I thought it would be worthwhile to share some popular music that I enjoy; and I feel reflects my personality as well.

Hopefully this will dispel the nonsense about me being close-minded.