• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Pokemans!!! Let King-Of-Despair Show You Them

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OH it better be good, there's a lot of weird ones so far from what I've seen

smugleaf-is-a-douche

They're being featured in a couple of new games, white and black version... sounds kinda racist to me :huh:

If you wanna see some new ones, they're pretty cool and crazy:

Pok

Should be cool to get some new ones :D

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
bah, I really don't like the design direction they've taken the last few generations.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
They're being featured in a couple of new games, white and black version... sounds kinda racist to me :huh:

It´s not racism. If you study Nintendo games carefully, you will find lots of references to the world of Music.

Black and White seems to me as a reference to The Beatles´ "Past Masters". Volume One is black, and Volume Two is white.

I agree with Murkrow (one of my favourite Pokémon, by the way), most of the designs of the last three generations are anything but creative.

I´ll be looking forward to catch Zekrom.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They're starting to look more and more like Yu-Gi-Oh...I'm quite disappointed.

But I do like the fire pig and the fox thing though.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
They're starting to look more and more like Yu-Gi-Oh...I'm quite disappointed.

But I do like the fire pig and the fox thing though.

I have thought the same thing when Platinum was released. :D

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know, I thought a lot of the 4th generation designs were pretty good. Perhaps not as good as the 3rd generation, but still..

I have to admit, though, that most of what's listed so far does not impress me. I'll wait and see what the ghosts are like. They've never let me down. :D

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know, I thought a lot of the 4th generation designs were pretty good. Perhaps not as good as the 3rd generation, but still..

I have to admit, though, that most of what's listed so far does not impress me. I'll wait and see what the ghosts are like. They've never let me down. :D

I bet this will be one of the ghost pokemon. :D

KING_BOO.png

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'm an avid fan of Pokemon. I check Serebii several times a day. I'm personally not that impressed with the new Pokemon. Most of them are vanilla random "find this set in the first route, find the next set in the next route" pokemon. I want to see more legendaries, previous gen evos and pre-evos, and information on the backstory.

I can't wait to see them elaborate more on this new N person's plan to separate Pokemon from humans. How will it involve Reshiram/Zekrom? What do Black City and White Forest have to do with his plan? There were hints on the necessity of gyms being vastly lightened. Isshu just looks so interesting.

Apparently the new anime is also called Best Wishes. It starts this Fall. I can't tell if it's September or October. I'm personally more interested in the anime than the games. The Sinnoh league is airing in Japan as we speak. Ash fights Conway tomorrow. The Ash vs. Paul battle is *three* episodes. Plus there's a trainer with a Darkrai. I'm so excited.

I'll definitely be trying to get my hands on a DS to play BW when it comes out this Spring.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Hmmmm... I still like Pokemon, but every time I try to make myself play it just doesn't interest me that much anymore. I think it's the fighting style. I fell it can be improved. Eh, I don't know, I'm so far behind I question whether it's worth it to catch up.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not too sure about the starters, but the legendaries do look kick-ass!

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That´s no excuse. Unown also fitted in the story, and the design failed to impress. Not to mention they are useless in battle.

gear will probably evolve, just like magnemite. I reckon it's another one of those parallel pokemon. Plus, the engineers need some kind of pokemon right?

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Guys, I want you to meet my new pokémon with a key role in the new storyline.
Its name is Screw. Wild Screw appeared!

610-12%20M4%20Flat%20head%20screw,%2012mm.gif

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hmmmm... I still like Pokemon, but every time I try to make myself play it just doesn't interest me that much anymore. I think it's the fighting style. I fell it can be improved. Eh, I don't know, I'm so far behind I question whether it's worth it to catch up.

yeah I only got about halfway through soul silver before becoming entirely bored.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz

lol, I love pokemon but I can't help but laugh.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

lol, do you think it'd use horndrill?

congrats, your screw has evolved into a screwdrive!!!
screw.gif