• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Betty White to release a pin-up girl calendar

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Would you buy it? I'm sure a lot of people will, 'cause Betty White is HOT right now! And no doubt some yummy hot men will accompany her!

"Talk about your vintage Pin-Up girl.

Octogenarian-and-then-some Betty White is putting out a hottie 2011 calendar to raise money for one of her pet causes: The Morris Animal Foundation based in Denver, Colo."

You go girl!

March's photo

Betty White to release a pin-up girl calendar - thestar.com

H

Hate

Would you buy it? I'm sure a lot of people will, 'cause Betty White is HOT right now! And no doubt some yummy hot men will accompany her!

Yeah, I would buy it... But only because it's for an animal rights charity. Don't think I would actually hang it up though... that would make me feel too weird.

You go girl!

:D .. Indeed!