• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Love for fighting

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
How many of you have a love for fighting/the martial arts? What martial art do you train in? Why do you train in it? Is it because you like the thrill of hand to hand combat, is it for a sense of security, is it spiritual, or what?

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I've done fencing, ninjutsu and kung fu in the past. I think I read too many sword and sorcery books as a youth. I enjoyed the fighting less than simply knowing that I could.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
I used to organise football violence back in the eighties.

We'd print little cards that said, YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKED OVER BY THE ICC - HAVE A NICE DAY! (This was a nice, personal touch - one that's missing today. Everyone's in such a rush.)

So. Vive la guerre! The eternal war.

:)