• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

LP4-Ratatat

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
One of the best albums EVER. Check it out even if you haven't heard of Ratatat. it came out yesterday, has anyone listened to it?

tumblr_l1thc7GBJZ1qzftlbo1_500.png

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i checked few older songs from youtube, sounded pretty good, but i get bored pretty fast with instrumental music like that so i dont think ill be checking the new album

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
no, yeah I totally get that. I was the same way with that kinda music, but I don't know what happened and it really grew on me. And listening to LP4 makes me so excited because it's so fresh.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
I first heard of Ratatat in a video from The Voiceless (a support group for ex-scientologists) to Anonymous, when that charade first started out. I was pretty moved by it. Years later, I sought out their albums and put them on my phone :3

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO_kcUCQSl8"]Voiceless[/youtube]

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Ratatat is hot shit. I like electronic instrumental music like this, thanks for reminding me. A couple nerds with computers = the future of music.

Party With Children is good.

[YOUTUBE="0SuaclRPQIk"]Ratatat - Party With Children[/YOUTUBE]