User Tag List

Thread: LP4-Ratatat

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default LP4-Ratatat

One of the best albums EVER. Check it out even if you haven't heard of Ratatat. it came out yesterday, has anyone listened to it?

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i checked few older songs from youtube, sounded pretty good, but i get bored pretty fast with instrumental music like that so i dont think ill be checking the new album

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

no, yeah I totally get that. I was the same way with that kinda music, but I don't know what happened and it really grew on me. And listening to LP4 makes me so excited because it's so fresh.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

I first heard of Ratatat in a video from The Voiceless (a support group for ex-scientologists) to Anonymous, when that charade first started out. I was pretty moved by it. Years later, I sought out their albums and put them on my phone :3

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO_kcUCQSl8"]Voiceless[/youtube]
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Ratatat is hot shit. I like electronic instrumental music like this, thanks for reminding me. A couple nerds with computers = the future of music.

Party With Children is good.

[YOUTUBE="0SuaclRPQIk"]Ratatat - Party With Children[/YOUTUBE]