• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

torture scenes in movies

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
august underground's mordum.
a movie that will change your life. forever.
supposedly not a snuff film but...

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't get it either. Can't watch it. Maybe teenagers are the main market for this? My younger sisters and their friends really like the Saw movies.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the man enjoys movies of that genre... though I half suspect that he puts them in just to watch my reactions to them :dry:

Most of my college friends were big fans as well... :sadbanana:

but yeah... I prefer implicit horror to the explicit stuff... the things I imagine are much worse than the movie industry can create :laugh:

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't see any appeal in those films. I don't even understand what they are supposed to achieve, it just seems like an utterly worthless genre to me.

Now, I'm not a huge fan of horror films either, but I can generally at least appreciate them for what they are.