• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post awful rubbish

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
We all find some awful rubbish online. Horrible fanfic, terrible singers and movie parodies that make you facepalm. Sometimes these productions of the human mind are so bad, they're good. So why don't we post all this bad - but delightful - bullshit in one topic and enjoy it together? :D

Last edited:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Trashy and awefully spelled fanfic story

This fanfic story is so bad it made my Microsoft Word crash when I wanted to translate it. The original version of this story is in Dutch, here is a link to the original version (if you might find it interesting and if you speak Dutch): Fleur De Rijke Profiel - hyves.nl
This fanfic story was written two and a half years ago and it's about a german boyband that was popular back then. The girl who wrote it was really active on a forum I visited regulary a few years back, she was really stupid (every INFJ's nightmare). Here is a translation (removed the spelling mistakes because ObeyBunny couldn't read it):

Bill was sitting on his bed. He was bored. Do you know what, he thought, let's watch '2 girls 1 cup'. That is funny. Then he started watching '2 girls 1 cup'. He liked it. Not much later his brother Tom came in. I'm going to the disco, Tom said, are you coming with me. I want to watch '2 girls 1 cup' first, Bill said. I'll watch it with you, his brother said. Then they watched '2 girls 1 cup' together. after that they went to the disco. In the disco it was a big orgy, of course. Bill thought it was funny. He went dancing, but suddenly he dropped his handbag. You know what, bill thought, let's pick it up. Otherwhise my make-up falls out of it and then someone stands on it and then I can't make-up myself. so then Bill bent over to pick up his handbag. But then suddenly he felt a huge pole inside his ass. What is this, Bill thought. He looked behind him and it was his brother Tom. Tommyboy, what the fuck are you doing, Bill asked. Sorry sweety, all the girls are taken, Tom said. Oh well, go on then, Bill said. A few minutes later Tom was finished and Bill saw that a new girl was just free. Hey I'm Bill, Bill said. I'm Fleur, the girl said. Why are you looking so sad? Yeah, my brother just fucked me in the ass, Bill said. I'm going to comfort this poor guy, Fleur thought and she put her tongue in his mouth. Then they fell in love. Do you want to go home with me, Bill asked. Okay, Fleur said. And then they went home together. And then they lived happily ever after.

Some reactions were even more stupid than the story itself:
you wrote it a bit rudely, not?
i don't mind twincest
but I don't like it this way. -Kim-
one word: GROSS!

multiple words: Yuck you can't get happy with a dickhead like that, right delete it because it's STUPID and PATHETIC and SIIIIIIIICK
and disCo is with the C A-B-C

so stupid -Myrthe-
Pathetic story. Look if you want to be fucked in your ass it doesn't mean Bill wants it, and tom doesn't want it at all because he's obviously heterosexual! -Jisca-
OMG!! *angry smiley* HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU BE!! *angry smiley* YOU ARE SO SAD, YOU ARE A TH HATER AND THEN YOU ACT LIKE THIS ?!... FUCK OFF HUMAN THAT HAS NO LIFE *fuck you smiley* NO ONE WILL MIS YOU *protest smiley*
*38 angry smileys* -Helena-
jesus
pointless!
you have no life *16 angry smileys* -Joyce-

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
[YOUTUBE="KhjKGHsDFT0"]Space Thunder Kids pt1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="-74To1eqn34"]Space thunder kids pt2[/YOUTUBE]

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
What in the hell? Who talks like that? What are they saying?:doh:

Obsessed boyband fans who get pissed off when someone criticises their "gods". I ignored some reactions, because most of them are just repeating each other. There were also many people who were positive about the story and who called it genious.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Obsessed boyband fans who get pissed off when someone criticises their "gods". I ignored some reactions, because most of them are just repeating each other. There were also many people who were positive about the story and who called it genious.

Please don't tell me that there are people out there who are so fluent in 'internet spelling' that they could enjoy the story. I could hardly desifer the what I was reading. Actually, About the 4th line, I realized I had no idea what I was reading so I quit.:huh:

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Bill was sitting on his bed. He was bored. Do you know what, he thought, let's watch '2 girls 1 cup'. That is funny. Then he started watching '2 girls 1 cup'. He liked it. Not much later his brother Tom came in. I'm going to the disco, Tom said, are you coming with me. I want to watch '2 girls 1 cup' first, Bill said. I'll watch it with you, his brother said. Then they watched '2 girls 1 cup' together. after that they went to the disco. In the disco it was a big orgy, of course. Bill thought it was funny. He went dancing, but suddenly he dropped his handbag. You know what, bill thought, let's pick it up. Otherwhise my make-up falls out of it and then someone stands on it and then I can't make-up myself. so then Bill bent over to pick up his handbag. But then suddenly he felt a huge pole inside his ass. What is this, Bill thought. He looked behind him and it was his brother Tom. Tommyboy, what the fuck are you doing, Bill asked. Sorry sweety, all the girls are taken, Tom said. Oh well, go on then, Bill said. A few minutes later Tom was finished and Bill saw that a new girl was just free. Hey I'm Bill, Bill said. I'm Fleur, the girl said. Why are you looking so sad? Yeah, my brother just fucked me in the ass, Bill said. I'm going to comfort this poor guy, Fleur thought and she put her tongue in his mouth. Then they fell in love. Do you want to go home with me, Bill asked. Okay, Fleur said. And then they went home together. And then they lived happily ever after.

Holly- oh my god.
HOW COULD ANYONE BRING THEMSELVES TO PRAISE SUCH AWFUL WRITING?! :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I guess they said it because the girl who wrote it put herself in the story. She was a fan of these guys and more fans write stories about Bill and Tom. They're twins and they were sex symbols back then, so lots of girls started writing stories where these twins have sex with each other. The people who praised it thought it was brilliant, because Fleur was making a fool of herself and of her idols. Fleur herself was probably serious when she wrote this, trying to write an erotic story about these brothers with a happy ending for herself.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
[YOUTUBE=yJcHhGqKXW8]From around here[/YOUTUBE]

I never thought that any Lady GaGa song could get worse, until I found this video on a news site.