• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eve Online

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So who still doesnt play it ? I just bought my first battleship and with heavy drones its badass:

3346685837_099519b339_b.jpg

If anyone is intrested maybe we can form a typeC fleet :D, forcing N-influenced J decisions of doom.

I have 3 invitations left open, which I can send to friends. You can get 21 days playtime with no obligations and 100 million of ingame money, what is like a lot for a newbie ( like 30 armadas of frigates and cruisers :)).

If anyone is intrested send me a PM and I'll invite you to game.

Think if we can build a massive fleet of SJs the other people in this game will finally get some order into their lifes ! *cough* :D

O

Oberon

I got tired of watching my ship travel through jumpgates, got tired of watching my drones mine asteroids. Meh.

The game takes a huge amount of time to play for remarkably little reward, once you get past the incredible graphics.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
I got on with Goonsquad (goonswarm, goonfleet, whatever the hell they call themselves nowadays) and it was a blast in 0.0 space. Right out of the gate they'd just give me ship after ship after ship to fly directly at my enemies! I must have been blown up twenty times in just a couple days.

Then real life got in the way and I could no longer play :(

When I move I may get the itch again, who you play with online makes a huge difference, the normal guy mining in 1.0 space is going to think this is the most boring game ever.

Daedalus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I played it a couple of years back....but then gave up after the corp i was on split up......well actually i joined another one...and someone stole the corp money and ran (thanks to a noob corp head who gave loads of privileges to new members!)...and as Oberon said...i got fed up moving my loads of stuff from one corp base system to another...really annoyed the hell out of me.lol

but the new planetary build options look cool!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I got on with Goonsquad (goonswarm, goonfleet, whatever the hell they call themselves nowadays) and it was a blast in 0.0 space. Right out of the gate they'd just give me ship after ship after ship to fly directly at my enemies! I must have been blown up twenty times in just a couple days.

Then real life got in the way and I could no longer play :(

When I move I may get the itch again, who you play with online makes a huge difference, the normal guy mining in 1.0 space is going to think this is the most boring game ever.

Yes I agree; we just recently joined a wormhole alliance and it's a hell lot of fun. You basically can decide on what to make the big money with, like do you mine the most valuable asteroids there are in game or do you form a fleet and go sleeper drone killing. As a member of an alliance we have the luxury that they have organized a logistics system to get the stuff out of the wh and to the markets. So you can pretty much concentrate on fulltime wh operation :).

It's tho my sad duty to inform you Willfrey that goonfleet got completly popped. Their enemy Band of Brothers decided to invade their territory when most of the leaders were on holidays + forgot to pay sovereignity rights for most of their systems.

It was an epic battle that lasted three weeks, tho the major part of goonfleet had it already in the first hours.

Most of the goons moved to IT-Alliance now, which was founded by Band of Brothers I think. They prolly never join an alliance again, whose leadership forgets to pay for their solar system police haha :D