• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WORLD CUP 2010

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
YouTube - Celebracion seleccion española con Schweinsteiger

3b4ee816f75fd879d30ce7f04e1f80c0o.gif

Schade Deutschland, alles ist vorbei!! :jew:

I'm still a bit depressed but that was very funny. I think that's from euro 2008 though. Still stings!

Anyways. Spain played better. Germany seemed timid and willing to settle for counter attacks, but the Spanish defense was up to the task. Amazing header from Puyol.

I know it seems selfish, but like Eckhart, very tired of coming up short. Thankfully this is a great young group that should be around for a while so they'll get their chances.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
only good thing is the world cup isnt decided between fuckers, who change their flags direction anti-parallely to the wind. they may have played better, but the heart... the heart does not change

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
And an octopus predicted the loss too, I was gonna post about it yesterday and its apparent record in predicting the soccer results but thought better of it, now people want to roast the poor creature.

Tikka

MBTI Type
INFJ
I was looking forward to a Bayern - Bayern final, but I guess Holland vs. Spain has to do. :)

Spain had such good field play, amazing. All passes were given in the running direction of the other player, and Spain totally ruled the midfield. I didn't think they had many outspoken chances (a lot of 2nd line shots from Iniesta) but the same holds for Holland. It's what you get when you play with 5 midfielders and only one striker.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
only good thing is the world cup isnt decided between fuckers, who change their flags direction anti-parallely to the wind. they may have played better, but the heart... the heart does not change

Tut, tut, Entropie, where is your Czech heritage now? It seems to have changed to "Bohemian" and gone the same way as your Ne! :tongue:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually fell asleep during the first half for a minute or two.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Tut, tut, Entropie, where is your Czech heritage now? It seems to have changed to "Bohemian" and gone the same way as your Ne! :tongue:

what ?

I yesterday broke a new record, had 12 Jägermeister before I passed out... that's the biggest hangover in my life :shock:

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Anyone else also love listening to soccer commentaries because of the language they use lol

"Raise the threat level"
"Thwart his ambitions"
"Harshly done to"

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Loved that goal by Forlan!

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Oh, well, whatever. If we lose tonight, our generation finally gets itself a trauma. That's about time. Maybe then they'll care about something other than Uggs and iPhones too.