• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WORLD CUP 2010

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
The sound of the vuvuzela is starting to grow on me. After the MASSIVE party today I'm not sure how I'll cope wit missing that sound (and car horns as well) after the world cup.

finalfantasy

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Who would've thought the Netherlands could defeat Brazil after a 5-3 loss 12 yrs ago?

Brazil controlled the first half, they should've gone for the kill more actively in hindsight, Stekelenberg did make an awesome save though to prevent 2-0.

Then what happened in the second half is that the Dutch starting harrassing more, hunting for the ball. The Brazilians didn't get in their gear anymore, Dutch picked up speed. First goal was luck, second goal was class.

But in all fairness, we should've made more goals in the second half. The oppertunities near the end shouldn't have been missed at this level. So although our team is starting to get in his own gear, we're still not there yet.

Whatever happened to the Brazil team in the second half after the second goal, I dunno though. Maybe it's the south american temperament that shines through. The totally deserved red card and the lack of position play, it's almost as if they were given the win to us in the end. Which is also why we should've scored more.

Either way, the lions managed to break Brazil's playstyle and speed and won deserved.

Will this be the first time for us to win the world cup? We have a stable team, a team's team. But definatly not the best team we ever had in terms of individual players. But then again, this is our 9th consecutive win, and we haven't lost in like 22 games, I think.

I second that. That was our 24th consecutive win. Go team Oranje!

One team hoped to win; the other expected to win. After lagging behind 0-1 in the first half, Bert van Marwijk's pep talk reassured the Dutch that they must utilize their skills, keep abreast of the strikers, and start penetrating the Samba's defense.

Arjen Robben + Robin Van Persie + Wesley Sneijder + Dirk Kuyt = UNSTOPPABLE AGGRESSION
:yes::yes::yes:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Forlán!!! VAMOS URUGUAY VAMOS AMERICA LATINA!

Yep, perfect strike. Must have moved a lot too because the keeper stepped forward and moved himself out of position.

Uruguay have cheated and stolen their victory. Hell, Ghana dominated them during all the end of the match, and at the last minute, they have almost scored a second goal, but Uruguay guys where so desperates that they had stop the ball with their hands 2 times or even three!!:steam: That fucking referee gave to Ghana just one penalty, but they deserve two penalty or even three!!!:ng_mad: And they could have scored 2-1 ore even 3-1 to theses fucking pansy!:threaten::steam: :ng_mad::threaten:

Then, Uruguay will confront Netherland, HA, HA, HAR, theses fucking pussy have'nt any chance.:devil:

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Ghana was robbed!:steam:
2. Made in Argentina:
ojo-de-bife.jpg

Made in Germany:
guede-alpha-steakmesser-1313-12-12-cm-398_0.jpg

no offence! :D

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Uruguay have cheated and stolen their victory. Hell, Ghana dominated them during all the end of the match, and at the last minute, they have almost scored a second goal, but Uruguay guys where so desperates that they had stop the ball with their hands 2 times or even three!!:steam: That fucking referee gave to Ghana just one penalty, but they deserve two penalty or even three!!!:ng_mad: And they could have scored 2-1 ore even 3-1 to theses fucking pansy!:threaten::steam: :ng_mad::threaten:

Then, Uruguay will confront Netherland, HA, HA, HAR, theses fucking pussy have'nt any chance.:devil:

Nobody likes a sore loser. :tongue:

Maybe you're just jealous that Uruguay, 3 million people, has won more world cups than France, a developed country, 64 million people. :laugh:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nobody likes a sore loser. :tongue:

Maybe you're just jealous that Uruguay, 3 million people, has won more world cups than France, a developed country, 64 million people. :laugh:

Hell, no. I don't care about l'équipe de France.:doh: And Ghana was supported by all Africa: 800 millions peoples. If we count their supporters on the others continents, we've got 1 billion! You don't mess.:D But, pffff, who cares about Uruguay?:devil:

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Hell, no. I don't care about l'équipe de France.:doh: And Ghana was supported by all Africa: 800 millions peoples. If we count their supporters on the others continents, we've got 1 billion! You don't mess.:D But, pffff, who cares about Uruguay?:devil:

Well if you're African fair enough dude. I am just annoyed by all the white European people on tv who had never watched any African football but today are Ghanaian patriots. But they won't accept that the Latin Americans have played the most attractive football in the tournament.

I feel sorry for Ghana, they played excellently. But all this crap about "cheating" 1.) Uruguay had a clear penalty dnied, why was this not "cheating" by the Ghana defender? and 2.) The Ghana free kick where the penalty came from was not at all a free kick. and 3.) The referee I think was intimidated by the crowd and biased towars Ghana.

And also, Uruguay didn't cheat to make Ghana players take terrible penalties. I feel sad for them but it's a fact.

Still I hope Ghana do well in the future. And here is to an Argentina-Uruguay final.:cheers:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
See, I don't blame Suarez at all. If he doesn't play volleyball on that one the game is over, it's the 120th minute. The Ghana player has to convert that PK, sorry.

It was a wild ending. If I were pulling for either team I'd have passed out from the stress.

Which is what I'm about to do....I have butterflies :(

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
^^^Yep. I'm nervous too, Germany is a strong and direct side, the Argentina defence will need to be better than it has all tournament.

I agree, any player would have done what he did.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

MUELLER!!!!

HOW DO I TYPE THE U WITH THE UMLAUT!!!???

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's suspended for the 1/2 finale, though.:ohmy:

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
AWESOME!

Only shit is that Müller got yellow card for nothing. Ridiculous, now he cannot play in next game.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yellow card was awful, so many times he could've pulled yellow and didn't, and then he pulls one here?

Either way, very strong performance by Germany! Hope to see you in the finals! :D

PS: I watched this game, currently in hotelroom in Belgium so nothing else to do anyway. :(

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Ouch.:(

Well congratulations to Germany, an extremely well-organized team whioch wears down the opposition.

At least there is still Uruguay to support.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJ JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ES GIBT NUR EIN THOMAS MÜLLER, THOMAS MÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜLLLLER ; JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Ouch.:(

Well congratulations to Germany, an extremely well-organized team whioch wears down the opposition.

At least there is still Uruguay to support.

Bad luck! Drat, I hope the Beefmeisters don't win it again though. They're getting greedy. Anyway, their football is boring, even when they score 4 - oh, ok, I won't keep on reminding you! :devil:

So will you be supporting the other "-guay"s from latin America, Paraguay, tonight?