• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WORLD CUP 2010

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I'm excited. Are you? Predictions? Favourite teams? Anyone going to see it?

2010-world-cup-logo.jpg

F

figsfiggyfigs

Heck yes I'm excited. I hope I get to watch some games on the tv!!! :D

the ONE time I wont have exams while the world cup is on!!! <3

F

FigerPuppet

Of course. It's going to be great.

[YOUTUBE="idLG6jh23yE"]Football[/YOUTUBE]

Gonna be cheering Denmark. The team is doing really well.

EDIT: Oh dear, you've woken the patriot inside me now.

[YOUTUBE="xvnqmkkdyEo"]Anthem[/YOUTUBE]

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Haha. Portugal all the way!

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
I was hoping for Argentina to do well but seems like Maradonna is destroying their chances with the team hes picking.

Cerridwen

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm cheering for Argentina just 'cause they're my favorite.

But I think Brazil is probably gonna take it...

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I am for Germany ofc as my home country, but I have not much hope that they even nearly win the cup. I see our coach as pretty weak, and obviously there are teams with some higher quality players. Though that I think all the last years and somehow we reach always 2nd or 3rd place still because the other teams are even weaker :D

Though I give my hope into Thomas Müller and Toni Kroos :)

D

Dali

This Kenyan is more than a little excited that the tournament is (finally) coming to his home continent. :D:D:D

I passed up a free ride to the World Cup (flight tickets + match tickets + accommodation) that was offered to me half an year ago. Kind of regretting it now.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I was hoping for Argentina to do well but seems like Maradonna is destroying their chances with the team hes picking.

true. :(

This Kenyan is more than a little excited that the tournament is (finally) coming to his home continent. :D:D:D

I passed up a free ride to the World Cup (flight tickets + match tickets + accommodation) that was offered to me half an year ago. Kind of regretting it now.

mate, wtf were you thinkin?

just out of curiosity that is. ;)

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I am for Australia and hoping we finish higher than Italy this time (if anyone saw the Aussie/Italy debacle last World Cup)
Sport is about as parochial as I get :)

TiNe_2_IP

MBTI Type
INTP
I am for Australia and hoping we finish higher than Italy this time (if anyone saw the Aussie/Italy debacle last World Cup)
Sport is about as parochial as I get :)

:yes: I'm with ya girl! Even my Italian friends were disgusted. Not confident that they will achieve that though. Always look forward to the World Cup Soccer, it is the only thing I will get up in the early hours of the morning for.

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I wish you guys good luck with that noble aim, but I don't fancy your chances. :s

We can but hope ;) Looks like Kewel will be fit for this one and we still have our star keeper and a few other veterans of the last cup.:hi:

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
:yes: I'm with ya girl! Even my Italian friends were disgusted. Not confident that they will achieve that though. Always look forward to the World Cup Soccer, it is the only thing I will get up in the early hours of the morning for.

What stuck in my craw was that they went on to win the cup after that :steam:

Well for a generally much lower rated team I think we did very well but our first game is with Germany so not sure on that one ;):newwink: