• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WORLD CUP 2010

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Thats complete bullshit, the whole team played good tactical and technical together today. First time they showed their potential.

Mesut Ozil is a good player - Man of the Match for Germany how many times so far?

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
True. Our commentator keeps talking about the 'saddest day in the history of world cup football'. What is up with the judges today? :steam:

Let's just dismiss it as nationalistic sarcasm - it was England whom played, after all.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Let's just dismiss it as nationalistic sarcasm - it was England whom played, after all.

Actually, our commentator was rooting for Germany, so that was pretty unbiased for him (which is strange, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth).

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
WOW! Tevez' second goal was an absolute snipe. One of the most powerful strikes I've ever seen.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm really looking forward to the Argentina/Germany face off on Saturday. It gives me at least two days to decide who to put my bets on.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Thats complete bullshit, the whole team played good tactical and technical together today. First time they showed their potential. I just had a turkish family driving past me in a mercedes with waving german flags. Thats a sign of progress and for the future. Maybe if the italians werent so anxious to keep their borders closed, they would have made it past the qualification phase aswell

Agreed. The Merrylanders deserved a 4-2 drubbing. (Ahem.)

It'll be interesting to read the nonsense in the tabloid press tomorrow. Their resorting to petty nationalism when the England team was the worst in years.

Well done the Old Kraut. And good luck in the next match. :)

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Watched the replay. You know what's funny - the second goal England should've had in today's match looks exactly like the one they scored against Germany in the '66 Final, but it was given as goal in that match; and England won the World Cup.

(I wonder how they're gonna comment on that.)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Mesut Ozil is a good player - Man of the Match for Germany how many times so far?

Sure, but the whole team was good today. Klose had a totally shitty season, like Lukas Podolski, but they are good in this team.

Arne Friedrich is a guy you didnt even know before the cup and now he's the head of defense and Per Mertesacker found his talent back too today.

Watched the replay. You know what's funny - the second goal England should've had in today's match looks exactly like the one they scored against Germany in the '66 Final, but it was given as goal in that match; and England won the World Cup.

(I wonder how they're gonna comment on that.)

That was revenge :D. Since we lost due to the Wembley goal to England in the final in 1966 the world championship. That was a pretty sucky thing but regarding vice-championship Germany's at least 1st in the alltime world cup table :D.

But today it was a clear goal and its pretty not understandable why the referee didnt give it. That was probably his last match this cup and the same with the referee in Argentinias match. I tho professionally think that England wouldnt have won the match, disregardless of a 2:2. I was myself surprised what made the german team decide to play real soccer for the first time in the cup today.

I am looking forward to the Argentina match. If we manage to break Messis legs in the first half we have clear chances, otherwise it hopefully will be a great soccer match :D.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am looking forward to the Argentina match. If we manage to break Messis legs in the first half we have clear chances, otherwise it hopefully will be a great soccer match :D.

... Or, inadvertently, this time you guys ask for another Hand Of God off the next Maradonna.

BRING IT ON!!!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
... Or, inadvertently, this time you guys ask for another Hand Of God off the next Maradonna.

BRING IT ON!!!

I am for 5 minutes now thinking how to make a joke with the hand of Nod, but I just can not find any :D

X7109912-16.jpg

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
But the second goal was a huge failure on the Mexican part. Though they could be forgiven for being distracted, given the massive miscarriage of football justice that took place.

If they wanted to win the World Cup they would have to be able to get over a mistake like that.

Argentina looking very good, Mexico are not a bad side remember.

Bring it on Germany! Vamos Argentina! :D

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
If they wanted to win the World Cup they would have to be able to get over a mistake like that.

Argentina looking very good, Mexico are not a bad side remember.

Bring it on Germany!

I did say they could be, not that they are forgiven. :D

Agreed. Let's go, Deutschland!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am gonna park my cloakeable Battleship over Kapstadt and shoot Messi if he's too good :D

blackopsh.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dumbest thing is at the beginning of the cup I bet my money on Argentinia to win the cup, since the majority of the german team isnt out of puberty yet :doh: