• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the lamest song that you like?

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
She Blinded Me with Science (SCIENCE!) isn't lame! It's not lame precisely because it has a sense of humor about itself!

Examples of songs I personally find lame (but also don't like):

"Silly Love Songs" by Paul McCartney
"Everything I Do (I Do it for You)" by Bryan Adams
"Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton

I will have to think hard to find songs I find lame but also like. Maybe the Pina Colada Song, though I think I've heard that one a few too many times. Maybe "You are the Woman," by Firefall. Or "Lady," by Kenny Rogers.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From what I know, Mr. Dolby is not very proud of she blinded me with science. That song is usually associated with early 80s synthpop, but his other music explored different sounds and moods like cocktail jazz and R&B.

And I think this song is one of my theme songs because I am sooo nerdy and love science.

Beorn

Permabanned
[YOUTUBE="7_IKcMl_a9A"]:woot:[/YOUTUBE]

6a00d4144aef1d3c7f00f48cdbda360003-500pi

Edasich

Enneagram
4w5
Examples of songs I personally find lame (but also don't like):

"Everything I Do (I Do it for You)" by Bryan Adams
"Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton
*blushes* Noooooooooooo lol. I love those two songs

I'm a sucker for love songs, and lots of love songs tend to be considered lame (?) which is probably why I always tend to play them quietly so that other ppl can't hear them, lol

The lamest song that I like is probably 'I said I loved you, but I lied' by Michael Bolton (I can't believe I just publicly admitted that). I think it's more cuz of the lyrics, and especially the video for it cracks me up