• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What people and things have the most annoying fans?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People who practice reverse discrimination :rolli:

Fi-ers who like mean people.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't say I *hate* the man. Wow you jumped to so many wrong conclusions man. I just get really annoyed when people put him on a pedestal like he's going to be our next savior.... that scares me. This thread is about who and what you think have the most annoying fans not what you dislike. Those two things aren't necessarily related.

I didnt mean to attack you as you never really said you did any of these things. Do you:huh: I will rephrase it then "obama haters club" fans annoy me the most.

Obama, like Bush, has given me every opportunity to spend every moment not liking him. I am a proud hater of him and his fans.

Unless people can support pros and cons their words fall on def ears so I am not much into politics.

Its all good...the soap box is all yours...have a blast...later :hi:

G

Glycerine

I didnt mean to attack you as you never really said you did any of these things. Do you:huh: I will rephrase it then "obama haters club" fans annoy me the most.

I wasn't sure if it was in general or aimed at me. Sorry, my mistake. But then again, I'm ENFJ, ;)

Lark

Austrian Economics.
Ayn Rand.
Ron Paul.
Primitivists.
Marxists (its very late in the day guys).

Coffee snobs.
Music snobs.
Film buffs.
Techno snobs.
Infact, just snobs.

Recreational Rioters (probably a local thing that one).
Wiggers (anything associated with N-Dubz, seriously).
Chavs.
Emo scene. Infact whatever passed for youth culture these days sucks big fat donkey balls.

The Christian Right. Particularly Mel Gibson. And also Creationists. And especially Biblical Literalists.
Dawkins. Who I didnt used to mind until he caused me to lose faith and experience uber doubts about life, the universe and everything.
Angry Athiests.
Anyone to use the immortal "Christianity LOL". Infact they arent just annoying, they give me a lynching rage and I thought I'd out grown that.
All things LBGT or is it LGBT or just LGB. Whatever. Homosexuality. It has annoying fans.
Trolls. No. Not funny. No you're not. Idiots.

Wait a moment, what am I talking about my misanthropic approach to life pretty much means I should have just typed "ALL" and be done with it.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Unless people can support pros and cons their words fall on def ears so I am not much into politics.

Its all good...the soap box is all yours...have a blast...later :hi:

Not the right forum, but I've been doing it for a LONG TIME. You can read anything on the Political forum to see why he gets the deserved hate.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's so much I could list.

I'm going to swing wide and just say that I hate sport fanaticism, and am pretty much baffled by all professional sports. It strikes me as a prime example of the way human beings misinvest themselves in pointless things at the expense of the important.

But that aside, Metamorphosis had the winning answer.

meth and crack

:laugh:

KDude

People who actually like Wesley Willis' music.

for heaven's sake, he was a sick man..he needed help. not fans.

Edasich

Enneagram
4w5
Typology.
LOL

Militant Vegitarians and Vegans :sick: (I don't care what you eat, so don't tell me what to eat!)
AWWWW

Actually, it's more about educating people about what they eat and getting people to acknowledge the suffering that comes from those food choices. I don't really expect that much from the average person anyway, so I normally only bring up animal rights with people who I think would be more interested in it. I do fail sometimes, but I preach a lot less than I used to. (I'm laughing as I'm typing this post, cuz I'm probably reaffirming the militant vegan stereotype).

Anyway, my contribution to the thread lol: 'Doctor' John Gray fans.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
People that drool and get all gushy about INFJs /Ni, they're only people.

No, they are mythical magical creatures only found at the end of rainbows. And every INFJ who is not the INFJ speaking is really an ISFJ or INFP.

I love how Fi sometimes aligns with the socially unacceptable people.

We're champions of the outcasts & underdogs :cool:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Metal fans of all kinds.

No, Cliff Burton is not the greatest bass player in history. Go buy a fucking jazz record.