• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What people and things have the most annoying fans?

A

Anew Leaf

I'd also like to add in:

Cowboys (NFL) fans.
Justin Bieber fans.
rabid Star Wars/Star trek fans.
rabid LOTR fans (one of my ENTP friends has a mancrush on Boromir... and even moved to New Zealand so he could live where the movies were filmed....)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
  • Justin Bieber
  • Twilight
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • Halo and Xbox in general
  • Linux
  • Mac
  • Lady Gaga
  • New York Yankees
  • Boston Red Sox
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Oh hell, why not every sports team?
  • Honda

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an anime fan in general. I really like the types of stories and what's being done with animation out of Japan, and what it's inspired American animators to do. The Fandom is really kind of strange, though. It seems more like a wierd collective of fetishists united under a banner: glasses, man love, furries, tenticles.. etc.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This has already been said already but: Justin Bieber.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lady gaga
her fans call her godga and treat her as such, and think she's like the most original, creative, provocative thing ever when she's just a madonna ripoff wearing a meat dress. her music all sounds like ace of base but shittier

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Japan. 'Nuff said.

The sheer number of Japanophiles... gah. Just because you like/study Japanese cuisine, games, industries, language, anime, and/or other bits and pieces of Japanese culture, doesn't mean you actually love the country itself. Most people who claim to love Japan don't though a thing about the country's history to start with.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

Lol, I don't think veganism is something that has "fans"... maybe on facebook.

But fucking DENTISTS have fan-groups on facebook, so you cann't pay it any mind...

Chuck Palahniuk & Radiohead fans are usually newbies to the "we've taken the red pill" school of thinking, so yeah they're annoying. Tool fans are in the same group, though usually advanced to the "You're all mindless sheep" phase (with a particular fanatical focus on organized religion, Christianity in particular), & also Tool's music is horrid so they're doubly annoying..

A lot of writers have annoying fans... typically because they feel that nobody else ever reads so that have that faintly elitist missionary zeal... James Joyce fans, especially, can be annoying, but they're usually professors so it's more of a given.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Annoys me more than anything on earth:
Apple Fans :ack!:
SPORTS FANS
American Idol Fans
Country Music Fans

Generally, any fandom that stems from rural America, gets on my last nerve.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Justin Bieber hating. Actually, wasting the time hating ANY mainstream music.

Twilight hating. Or Twilight loving. Or anything, really. Is it even relevant anymore?

Pro-lifers. I get it, you respect the sanctity of life and blah blah blah. Can we move on?

Lo-fi, super indie hipster music.

Also, unrelated to entertainment: Olive Garden. Substandard food, and people in my area wait about an hour just to get seated for it. Really?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Justin Bieber hating. Actually, wasting the time hating ANY mainstream music.

agreed. he's just a harmless kid making music for little girls, i can think of so many more hateable singers. plus i know like 0 justin bieber fans (probably because i don't hang out with 8 year old girls) but a ton of people who complain about him all the time. they're way more annoying.

i have a shirt with his face on it that says 'i'm a belieber' that my ex got me as a joke, lol.

S

Sniffles

Japan. 'Nuff said.

The sheer number of Japanophiles... gah. Just because you like/study Japanese cuisine, games, industries, language, anime, and/or other bits and pieces of Japanese culture, doesn't mean you actually love the country itself. Most people who claim to love Japan don't though a thing about the country's history to start with.
+1. Usually their love for Japan doesn't go beyond anime and sushi. :rolleyes:

Obsessive anime fans who act like this:
tumblr_lflscj87kS1qcqorzo1_400.jpg
[youtube="BvMgnH7sGI0"]Me Japanese![/youtube]

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Apple fans come from rural America?! :shock:

I didn't mean to imply that the ones I listed stem from rural America. (Should've been an "and" before the word "generally").....But I know there are a lot of Apple users IN rural America. (It seems I see Macs everywhere.... they have infiltrated, unfortunately).
Actually, i probably should've said "Any fandom that is Popular in rural America," and that would've covered them all......

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
one more for weeaboos.

i don't like super-hipsters much either but they don't make me cringe quite so viscerally as weeaboos.

sui generis said:

:rofl1:

Srho said:
Gay Rights - It's not that the people involved in those campaigns don't have a good cause, just the way that they try to say "we're here, we're queer, get used to it" and then proceed to go out and try to rope you into their protests and parades like it's something that you should have done without them having to say so.

not to be an ass, but i think it's kind of hard to understand how great it is for someone to finally stand up and say "get used to it" unless part of your identity has been surpressed and open to ridicule and disdain for your entire life. and trying to rope you in... i think it's sort of an overall "recognize us please" thing more than a "you need to party with us" thing. it's essentially a social group that has been ostracized and repressed in many cultures for thousands of years, after all. if the movement towards equality doesn't have enough support, things will just lapse back into the way they have always been. not that you have to like them. just saying, from my end, it's not annoying at all. it's long overdue... i'm pretty sure that most queer people would really prefer not to have to deal with the issue in the first place. society has forced the group to either be bold or be repressed. just like being non-het itself - being seen as a "rebellious" member of society for it isn't a choice.