• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ballroom Dancers (and anyone else) I need your input!

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hello one and all! :hi:

My dance instructor and I are ready to get started on our dance routine and I have a choice of a Waltz, a Rumba, or a Bolero. We can't begin though until I find a song and while I go digging for songs that I like, I was wondering if you guys could provide any good suggestions.

Don't worry about the length of the track either, my instructor's brother is evidently a sound wizard and can edit the snail-snot out of a track to splice it, reduce it, Soufflé it, whatever.

Thank you much, I appreciate your time! :D

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is there any type of music you don't want? Or maybe something you're looking for specifically? :)

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is there any type of music you don't want? Or maybe something you're looking for specifically? :)

Well I'm trying to go for a romantic theme for the song (ergo, the Waltz and the Bolero) so really anything like that. For Rumba's something very slow and passionate :happy2:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
You might have to provide an example of each. I don't think most people will know what kind of rhythm a song needs to have for a Bolero, etc.