• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NBA PLAYOFFS 2010

MBTI Type
INTJ
I just hope the Celtics blow it. First the Bruins blowing a 3-0 lead, then the Celtics. Boston will burn to the ground :D

Prime

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I just hope the Celtics blow it. First the Bruins blowing a 3-0 lead, then the Celtics. Boston will burn to the ground :D

Ever since Game 1 of the ECF, I stopped reading the media regarding my Magic. It's just too much for me right now. But Magic were down 3-2 last year and were the first team in 88 or so tries to win Game 7 at the Garden. Plus, considering all the history Orlando's made this season. Most three-pointers in a season, Dwight being the only one to repeat blocks/rebounds in back-to-back years. If they could add that comeback...

Speaking of 'Nique, while the absolute best 7 game series I've ever watched was actually last year's Boston Vs. Chicago opener, the absolute best Boston playoff game I've ever watched was '88, Dominique vs. Bird, Game 7. Classic.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Speaking of 'Nique, while the absolute best 7 game series I've ever watched was actually last year's Boston Vs. Chicago opener, the absolute best Boston playoff game I've ever watched was '88, Dominique vs. Bird, Game 7. Classic.

That was a great series and a great game. The one I'll always remember is the Celtics/Pistons game in '87 where Bird steals the inbounds pass at the end. I'm a Sixer fan, so I freaking hate the Celtics, but that was a hell of a game.

KDude

I used to be a Celts fan as a kid (mostly through my old man)..but as I've grown older, and watch the old stuff, I think Magic was the man (that said, I live in San Antonio, so there are a lot of cool games I've seen with them too).

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Wow, I just realized that Phoenix would have home court over Boston. If they made it, I think they could take that series. I think they were 2-0 vs. Boston in the regular season too. Which, more times than not, means absolutely nothing (injuries, team chemistry wasn't good, etc.), but still, I think the Suns could win that.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Phoenix's bench would beat their starters in a 48 minute basketball game.

Edit: Valiant effort, Suns! I was VERY impressed with Phoenix's game. Props to Nash and company!!!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WOOHOO THE LAKE SHOW

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Anything is possi-buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay: /thread

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Basketball is my least favorite of the four major North American sports, but I live in L.A. now, so it's nice. But mostly: fuck Boston.