• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What starts today, you wonder?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm upset I haven't been able to catch that series. I will be watching the finale tonight though.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
canadiens-logo.gif

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
What a game and what an upset for the Caps... Habs made history tonight.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I could not be happier to be playing the Bruins instead of the Caps. Thank you, Montreal!

Interesting.. Washington was exposed by Montreal. Had Washington beaten Montreal I am thinking Philly would have had an easier job of exposing The Caps.
Personally I think the bruins are the bigger risk,. They underachieved all season and the injuries didn't help their cause. But they have solid Goal tending and a tough team built for playoff type hockey.

Before this season began I picked Philly( on paper) to win it all.

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Eh, the Caps ran into a hot goaltender at the wrong time. I don't think they were "exposed" in any meaningful way -- if they played another 80 games, the Caps would still win their division.

In the playoffs, there's no substitute for good goal-tending.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Eh, the Caps ran into a hot goaltender at the wrong time. I don't think they were "exposed" in any meaningful way -- if they played another 80 games, the Caps would still win their division.

I agree with this. Even though the Flyers lost today, I'd still rather be playing the Bruins than the Caps.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Joe Pavelski :worthy:

Sharks lead series against Detroit, 2-0. Stoked.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5

They were exposed because they had no Plan B..They did not or could not adapt.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Isn't that coaching?

Yes and No.. the coach isn't out on the ice is he?
Coaches get too much credit when things go well and way too much when things go bad.

But yeah coaching played it's role.. But the Caps showed no creaitivity, just kept trying the same things over and over despite it obviously not working.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Dude, how does San Jose get pummeled with a score of 7-1 in game four after being up in the series 3-0? Oh, they're playing the Wings... And the Wings decided to start playing with a mission tonight. Doesn't matter, they won't get out of the hole.

I'm glad I didn't get to see the game tonight.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
How do you get 4 goals scored on you in the first 5 minutes of the game? LOLZ

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Being Born and growing up in Montreal.. you know I am feeling good right about now!!!!!:banana2: