• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

LoL

Pandar

MBTI Type
INFJ
Ok so I recently started playing LoL (shorthand for League of Legends) and I was just wondering if anyone else here plays it. For the record I am new to it and I don't play many games to begin with (I have a tendency toward gaming addiction and tried to avoid it).

If anyone is interested I would be happy to play with you :D
The game is free and doesn't need high requirements, just decent internet connection.

Just drop me a line or post here, along with any other relevant information.
Like....

Name: BunnehSQUEE
Current rank: 7
Owned Characters: Ashe
Characters Played: Ashe, Morgana, Azreal (only once in a practice match, didn't care for him much...)

Pandar

MBTI Type
INFJ
The giant bug guy? Whenever I play against him he dies a lot. He like fed me all the way to Stark's Fervor.

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
lol i know im kind of late, and i was looking for my lol thread and found yours! Im not playing right now(uninstalled >.<) but imma start playing again during break. Im lvl 30 :D
i won't be able to accept for a while, but my name is "iSpankMyMeat" lol i know...

My usuals are Garen, Amumu, Xin, Cho, and Kogmaw, but i try to try out everyone