• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movies that make an impact

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
The Fountain

Yeah this, its very good.

[youtube="NDp-F3Y97ZQ"]The Fountain[/youtube]

Also Ghost World, Strange Days and Meet Joe Black. I like films that make you think and are emotionally charged sometimes, films that seem way ahead of their time, after I saw them I left feeling like I just saw some kind of intense but I couldn't be sure because they quietly made their way into obscurity.

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
The INTP in me found Tin Drum and Pi compelling.

The Fi part of me loved Edward Scissorhands, Chocolat, Benny & Joon, What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Don Juan de Marco = wonderful and quirky human stories. :) All helps that the eye candy appears to have an interesting non-conformist intellect :heart:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Romper Stomper, Schindler's List, Hotel Rwanda and Amalie all had a profound impact on me.

Also, the Titanic, since I saw it I couldn't look at a picture of one of the lead actors without cringing *weeps*

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Memento, Paycheck, Minority Report

All good movies that do a good job of throwing yeur mind for a curve =3