• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

graffiti topic

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Any writers on the forum? What do you think about graffiti?

Heres one quick sketch for teh forum
typo.jpg

heres something that i painted last summer on legal wall after 3.5 years brake from painting
1i7y2409mkeba.jpg

I meant to do yellow background instead of gray with pink background outlines/bubbles, but friend wanted us to combine our background, but we had this shitty paint(clash) that ran out too fast and we couldnt combine our backgrounds :doh:

Show your work if you have done any

i got 1 kilo posts :banana:

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
has anyone seen the graffiti films wildtsyle and style wars both made in the early 80s about the new york graffiti seen ?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i love it. dallas has some great graffiti. there's parts of downtown that were given to local graffiti artists to decorate. i loved it. i was downtown once and this artist had this loud techno trancy music playing while he was working and there were crowds gathered around to watch. it was very cool.

i'll post this because you just reminded me of it. :)
[youtube=uuGaqLT-gO4] :) [/youtube]

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got into the writing scene (and just about every other scene at some point) here in the u.k for a while in the mid 90's. I was rubbish at it myself but i knew a few crews and they were pretty good. KTC is probably the one that most stands out, i know a few others but they are more current and i'm not comfortable putting their names on the big bad web:newwink:

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got into the writing scene (and just about every other scene at some point) here in the u.k for a while in the mid 90's. I was rubbish at it myself but i knew a few crews and they were pretty good. KTC is probably the one that most stands out, i know a few others but they are more current and i'm not comfortable putting their names on the big bad web:newwink:

did you go to brighton it's a graffiti haven

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
did you go to brighton it's a graffiti haven

I have been to Brighton many times mostly but funnily enough never to do with Graff.
We had a great exibition here recently in Portobello by Mutoid Waste and there were a few pieces done for that. I live pretty close to westway and theres a lot of Pieces been done around there over the years, more recently-all legal.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Kinda fucked up the L and the outlines(and i wish i had pastel lilac instead of white for it), but what ever

wbgDXk0.jpg