• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Survivor Heroes vs. Villains

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Russel cracks me up but he is loosing his perspective by playing the idol and essentially outing himself as a thief against his own alliance. If he didn't play the immunity idol then he would have won this round.

Sandra won this round by gaining rapport with the other tribe by suggesting a double cross against her own allegiance and then seeing that it was futile returning to the fold of the villains after it was seen that Candice had turned on her alliance. Since her allegiance is made up of amoral villains who had it out for her click earlier there is a much larger alliance collateral gain than loss earned by her double back.

I still think Parvoti is in the best position for a win (of the game including the jury vote
yet at the same time this and the shifty/competitive Russel in her inner circle where he wishes to dominate will make this far from a sure thing for Parvoti. If I was her I would take this opportunity to drop Russel and go with an all girl allegiance for real this time.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Wow, tonight's episode was quite a show. Candice going home was a surprise on Russell's part. Russel winning immunity was a surprise. The episode actually being extremely interesting with him being unable to be voted out afterward was quite a treat, lol. I cannot believe he actually tried to pit parv and Danielle against each other, as if he SERIOUSLY didn't think they'd talk to each other about his rumors/lies. He obviously doesn't know women well enough. And I can't believe he actually succeeded in getting Danielle out.

After she threw out the crying bit, I was CERTAIN Rusell had dug himself a grave. But somehow fortune smiled upon him once again. Danielle stuck her foot in her mouth and got people to swing toward Russell's side in voting her out, instead of feeling sympathy for her and seeing Russell is an irredeemable liar. And so, she went home. I truly did feel sorry for her though. It was dirty. I know I'm something of a sucker for tears already, but she really was getting shafted like none other this season. And she STILL had faith that Russel wasnt actually trying to get her out, and was just trying to "test" her. And even after she got voted out, she still blamed herself for making Russell turn against her. Just WOW.

The power dynamics in this game are just amazing, and Russell uses every tool at his disposal like a true Machiavellian Prince. And the time has come for him to use his enemies over his (former) friends. No way he was gonna be able to stay with the same group the whole game, though it would've helped him out for jury votes. The heros will be all too happy to ally with him and get to the top 3, cus aint nobody gonna vote for Russell...

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah it looks like Russel is playing for 2nd place by being the most desired person to have pitted against you in a final vote. Regardless on how much a person deserves to win (i.e. because of apparent cunning and strategy) he ain't gonna win this one because he has biased the jury.

He likes blatant and direct power too much (he is a control freak despite being a P).

Right now I think Sandra is playing the best game as far as the last couple episodes. I wonder when they are gonna start thinking about who really has the hidden immunity idol.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
My original top two picks to win the million both went home tonight. I figured it would go to one of the the girls that didn't appear overly threatening in a previous season. I didn't pick correctly because Russel doesn't use good strategy. He votes out unthreatening people in his own alliance and leaves the serious threats in the game. (Splitting the vote was a dumb move too, since that never works.) He actually had a chance at getting a million at the end with Danielle sitting next to him, but I don't think he could win against Parvati.

So now that my top two picks are out, I'd say that Sandra is in the best position to win of the remaining players. She has this most amazing super power. She can be a previous million dollar winner, and yet everyone still underestimates her. How is it that no one sees a million dollar winner as a threat? It's amazing to me.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
My original top two picks to win the million both went home tonight. I figured it would go to one of the the girls that didn't appear overly threatening in a previous season. I didn't pick correctly because Russel doesn't use good strategy. He votes out unthreatening people in his own alliance and leaves the serious threats in the game. (Splitting the vote was a dumb move too, since that never works.) He actually had a chance at getting a million at the end with Danielle sitting next to him, but I don't think he could win against Parvati.

Lol, if the 2 best choices to win a million (by your thinking) just went home, then obviously Russell didn't make a bad choice or employ poor strategy ;). Except for Candice, because that was totally out of his control. Russell has voted out EVERY person he set his target on. The guy gets amazing results, and thats why people follow him. He aims for the people that are most threatening to him, and thats how he keeps moving forward rather effortlessly.

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
Survivor sucks. They should make them really survive, not play some retarded games. Drop them from a plane into North Korea. If any make it out alive, they get the prize.

If they make it out alive then they get to go to the 5 stories Starbucks in South Korea LOL

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Lol, if the 2 best choices to win a million (by your thinking) just went home, then obviously Russell didn't make a bad choice or employ poor strategy ;). Except for Candice, because that was totally out of his control. Russell has voted out EVERY person he set his target on. The guy gets amazing results, and thats why people follow him. He aims for the people that are most threatening to him, and thats how he keeps moving forward rather effortlessly.

I thought they were the two best choices, because they weren't very threatening. There are much bigger threats than those two still in the game. Parvati, Sandra, Rupert, and Colby are all huge threats. I don't think he can win the million as long as any of those people are still in the game. Both Parvati and Sandra have already won a million, and he overlooks them to vote out two non-threats.

I'll admit that Russel is good at reading people and convincing people to do what he wants. He's also a very hard worker. But he's a terrible strategist. He knows how to control who gets voted out, but he doesn't know how to win the $1 million. He often votes out the wrong people and pisses the jury off in the process.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Sandra is playing very well. She is gaining favor with the jury by polarizing herself from Russel yet not to the extent where Russel viewed her as a bona fide threat until now.

F

figsfiggyfigs

^ you're totally right, me and my friend are currently having an argument about it on facebook, but, I really am liking where this season is going! :D

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Russell is an idiot for not going for Sandra earlier. I said that back when Coach was still there, because she showed the ability to manipulate Russell. Blah.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Russell is an idiot for not going for Sandra earlier. I said that back when Coach was still there, because she showed the ability to manipulate Russell. Blah.

I like that Sandra says whats on her mind, but thats going to get her in trouble

I never understood why Russell never took Sandra in from the beginning either.

I like Pavarti, even though shes a little valley girl; shes cunning, cuts someone loose when she ought to, and is a tough player.

Jerri is REALLY entertaining, when did she turn into such a big pussy??? :laugh:

I'm glad Rupert is gone, I was high fiving myself.

Colby totally useless, I dont understand how hes ALWAYS the first out.. O_O...

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Colby totally useless, I dont understand how hes ALWAYS the first out.. O_O...

Totally. Colby has sucked at the challenges this season and he has the nerve to totally go off on his brother on national TV when it was clearly him who was sucking throwing the water buckets. lol.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Totally. Colby has sucked at the challenges this season and he has the nerve to totally go off on his brother on national TV when it was clearly him who was sucking throwing the water buckets. lol.

I laughed at the irony as welll :laugh:

and his brother was SOOO nice.... :cry:

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Heh there are still too many big threats left going into the final 5. I don't think Russel or Jerri will win, but any of the other three could walk away with a million depending on who gets eliminated.

F

figsfiggyfigs

^ very possible that everyone is just going to turn on russell now.

Russell has been playing his " OVERLORD" card too often lately... it's even pissing ME off, his fellow ENTJ.... but he's a corrupt ENTJ :peepwall:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
So you have to be nasty, but charming and penitent ... the game gets PERSONAL and that's always a factor in who wins. Some people will play the most strategic game and never win because they don't make everyone love them in the process, somehow. There has to be some redeeming quality in each "villain" to make the rest of the jury believe they are sorry to have outplayed them.

Always an interesting social dynamic to witness ...

Would have preferred Parvati to win over Sandra ... and believe it or not, again I have to say, Russell just misses that one element to win each time.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I really thought that Parvati had it in the bag. I thought weeks ago that she was a complete shoo-in if she could somehow get to the final tribal council. I'm not unhappy with Sandra's win, I thought that she played well too, but I have to say that I think Parvati played the best overall game.

And Russell? Get off of my TV, and stay off. I look forward to being able to watch one of my favorite shows without you this fall. Good riddance.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I think it's a great example of Fe vs Fi ... the game is very polarizing and people either love or hate each character based on different criteria. I should expand on this later; right now I am signing off though. :)