• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Misc music links - stuff you probably won't hear on the radio.

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There may be a couple more recognizable names in there, but I decided to make a list with links to various bands I like that most people have not heard of. Think of it as an alternative to alternative. :). Most of my music collection is metal, but I'd like to keep this topic focused on non-metal music (or bands that have a mix of non-metal and metal). If you have a favorite band that you think is a bit obscure and can find something to link to from them, please add your recommendations.

All My Faith Lost

Arise From Thorns

Blackmore's Night

Chalice

Chamber

The Cruxshadows

Elane

Faun

Omnia

Persephone

Pilori

Poeta Magica