• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Legend of Zelda Game Series

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
omg, i used to LOVE zelda. we had a link to the past, link's awakening and ocarina of time.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Ocarina of Time is a personal favorite of mine. Definitely makes my top games list. The "Secret" noise is my text message alert. :wubbie:

Majora's Mask pissed me off to no end. I hate excessive time limits.
Twilight Princess looked absolutely amazing, but i never bought it. I really should.

I've lightly dabbled in A Link to the Past, Legend of Zelda, and Oracle of Seasons.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
Played all the Zeldas up to OoT. The most memorable one have to be OoT. The first time I saw the final battle with Ganondorf in OoT, I was having happy feelings which I won't describe in detail. One of these days I will play the other Zeldas.

Geno

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I believe twilight princes almost. Just almost catches up with OoT. Its a great game but like before the story is a little lacking.