• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Final Fantasy 13

Gerbah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w4
XIII is the first FF I've played. I'm not far into it but I like it. Yes, it's very linear. I think the camera angle from the back emphasises the tunnel vision feel, but I personally prefer linear to open-world anyway. And I like Vanille! She's the calmest of the characters I have so far.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
XIII is the first FF I've played. I'm not far into it but I like it. Yes, it's very linear. I think the camera angle from the back emphasises the tunnel vision feel, but I personally prefer linear to open-world anyway. And I like Vanille! She's the calmest of the characters I have so far.

Spoken like a true Si-Te.

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
I find FFXIII to be a decent game.
The only things that bother me, really, are the cheesy dialogue (typical of all Final Fantasy games. But, hey, some of the lines make goddamn awesome quotes) and characters.
Snow and Vanille, mostly.
There were points in the game where I felt like throwing my controller at the screen because of those two. D8 Vanille was unrealistically optimistic, and Snow was simply all talk...plus he used the word 'hero' about four times a minute in the beginning of the game, which was pretty damn annoying.
Despite those things, the graphics were amazing and the game in general was fun ^^;

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
FFXII was actually pretty fun and immersive, although the game has a lot of haters.

F

figsfiggyfigs

my brother is determined to get this one.
Last one I played was 10, I enjoyed it, I thought it was a little easy though. I haven't played it since. I might pick it up if I have the time! :D