• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

OHIO STATE BUCKEYES #1

G

GirlAmerica

Oh yeah baby...........back where we belong! :party2:

The BCS has had a roller-coaster of a year!!!!!!!!!!!

ygolo

My termites win

Have they released the official standings?

I know they are number 3 and WV and Missouri losses should have them at #1, andt the points seems pretty clear,...

but the BCS does funny things.

MBTI Type
INTJ
What a fun year for college football! I can't remember so many top ranked teams losing in any other year. At this point, it's gotta be Ohio State and either LSU or Georgia in the title game. I have to think that the human polls will overwhelmingly choose LSU, and probably push them over the top.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
the best thing that happened in college football this year was Arkansas beating LSU.
fabulous game.

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
The other LSU loss was pretty good also. (They were quite similar games actually, several overtimes, last minute scoring.)(They were also the only 2 LSU games I saw, so fans should hope I'm not watching any games they end up in at the end of the year.)

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
WEST VIRGINIA 48 - OKLAHOMA 28 in the Fiesta Bowl.

Way to go Mountaineers! :party2: :party2:

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4

Where you belong? After losing at home to a team that was annihilated by USC in the Rose Bowl? A team that lost to Iowa? I don't think Ohio State is even close to being the best team in the country, but neither is LSU. Whoever wins, they'll be an undeserving champion. A good 5-6 teams could have a legitimate claim to that title.

G

GirlAmerica

It was a heck of a year...all subjective really.
We could go on and on with who trumped who....
your opinion is your opinion, have at.....and mine remains as I stated. ;)