• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fans of Third Eye Blind Pre-Conflict

jackandthebeast

MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
tert
Any fans of Third Eye Blind's first two albums here? Just curious.
I was obsessed with them for four years before shifting my fan-girlish allegiance onto The Dresden Dolls, and now I'm starting to get into them again.

jackandthebeast

MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
tert
Love 3eb, all their stuff. A favorite band of mine.

You haven't found the music less potent since Kevin left?

I mean, granted, I like "Blinded" and "Faster" from "Out of the Vein," other songs less, but that overall record I found fairly disappointing; and I can't stand the new material.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Their debut album is their best for sure, but I still find all their stuff enjoyable, though not as strong and raw.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I love "Semi-charmed Life". They played that song at the gym about a month back, and when I started singing along everyone was looking at me funnily :tongue:

"Jumper" is probably my 2nd favourite of their songs.