• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I the only one who LOVES reality TV??

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I actually think Dani is too good for her. I'd prefer Dani to remain single. :whistling:

Dani really is too good for Tila, i don't even know why she's so interested in Tila in the first place!

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Who watched Tila last night?

I'm so glad that gossiping glamazonian is gone. All I can say is, Dani is a class act. If Tila makes the safe and predictable choice - Bobby - I predict Dani will become the most eligible dating show reject since Bachelor Bob.

quietgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't love reality tv, but I do watch the Biggest Loser. It's so motivating and inspiring!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I saw the Biggest Loser finale tonight. Someone lost over 50% of their original body weight! I like that the show is realistic. People do lose a lot of weight, but they don't magically turn model skinny. And they do it the HARD way by closely monitoring their food intake and working out like crazy, including a lot of weight training. From my own experience, that's really the only way to do it.

And I just saw 'Bad Girls' tonight. Holy crap, what is wrong with some of those girls? My gawd. I feel really bad for some of the women in the house, I can tell they are used to being treated like shit and run down by other women and it just seems masochistic to stay in that house. I really don't understand when slutty women police each other and call other women slutty as way of insult. I don't think men really differentiate from 'strippers' and women who dress and 'act' like strippers when they're out. That's just me though.

My younger brother's perspective was, "This is why men don't respect women". HAHAHAHHAHA.

The only person with sense so far seems to be Lyric, who has basically been absent from the last 3 episodes...

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Anybody watching Project Runway or The Amazing Race?

That crazy chick on PR - the one who spits on her projects - needs to go. I'm rooting for the hippies or the goths on TAR.

Predictably, Tila chose Bobby. Dani is now hugely popular, and I won't be surprised if she gets her own dating show.

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ
The Amazing Race is probably the only reality show I like, but I did use to be into Survivor and American Idol, fervently. I don't care enough for reality TV to see what's on...I was channel surfing one day and saw The Pick-Up Artist on VH1, and to me that show is just the personification of crappy TV. Hate it. I don't really care for VH1 that much to begin with, though.

Edit: Maybe The Pick up Artist is "good" TV in the sense that it gets viewers (I don't know whether or not it does,) but I think it sucks and is totally vapid.