• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Geoff's Pictures, Spring Sunshine

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Went for a walk yesterday in Garston Wood (Dorset), a few miles from me. It has the most amazing Spring wild bluebells and wild garlic flowers.

Enjoy! Comments, criticisims, requests to desist, critiques welcome as always.

476718914_400d8b413e_b.jpg

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
The wild garlic is almost like snow, it is so thick :)

476730847_c24d7d08ca_b.jpg

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Went for a walk yesterday in Garston Wood (Dorset), a few miles from me. It has the most amazing Spring wild bluebells and wild garlic flowers.

Enjoy! Comments, criticisims, requests to desist, critiques welcome as always.

HGAHAHAHAAHA omg Geoff you are not half as bad as you think you are... lol. don't base your popularity on some stupid sexuality game. i just don't know you that well. but BEAUTIFUL pictures omg i always walk through gardens for peace of mind. i haven't a camera however.

its so beautiful it's unreal..... what i would give for a day there!

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
HGAHAHAHAAHA omg Geoff you are not half as bad as you think you are... lol. don't base your popularity on some stupid sexuality game. i just don't know you that well. but BEAUTIFUL pictures omg i always walk through gardens for peace of mind. i haven't a camera however.

its so beautiful it's unreal..... what i would give for a day there!

Erm, no comment on this thread by me had anything to do with sexuality. Interesting intuitive leap :p

I always start my picture threads by encouraging people to comment, good or bad.

-Geoff

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
requests to desist....

you think people don't like you i'm assuming because of your post about how you were never mentioned in the who would you want to meet/what you would do to.... threads

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
requests to desist....

you think people don't like you i'm assuming because of your post about how you were never mentioned in the who would you want to meet/what you would do to.... threads

I understood the connection you are suggesting, I'm just saying that it's *not* connected. I *always* say that on picture threads. I don't keep posting if people don't want to see them. After all this is primarily a discussion forum!

-Geoff

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
ohh i see. nah we love pictures. esp yours. you're a moderator! get on wit'yo bad self! lol

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Nice pics. That island looks like paradise, very similar to parts of Alaska in my mind...

I love my palm trees, but that is beautiful.