• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Parks and Recreation

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I didn't think I would enjoy Amy Poehler's comedy, but I think Parks and Recreation is really charming. It kind of copies the humor of The Office, but the deadpan is slightly less serious. The actors do just as good a job of deadpanning it, but the situations are a little more random and off-the-wall, which lessens the deadness of the panning, if you will, for good effect. I really enjoy the Ron character.

Parks and Recreation | Watch Episodes Online for Free - Parks and Recreation TV Show on NBC - NBC Official Site

On a side note, my city does have an opening for a Director of Recreation, but I'm not really qualified as the qualifications are pretty sky high. I'm kind of keeping an eye on it to see if they lower the requirements, actually, as they haven't found a candidate in 5 months now and I'm not sure they will with those requirements...

Prime

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It started off as the awkward cousin of The Office, but it's really come into it's own (kind of like The Office U.S. started out as the awkward cousin of The Office U.K.). It's got a younger feel to it (Aubrey Plaza and Aziz Ansari) and I'm young, so I like it. And I'll watch anything Rashida Jones is in.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
And I'll watch anything Rashida Jones is in.

Yeah, I loved her in, "I Love You, Man" (I think that was the name of the film.) She just had a great vibe that I can't quite describe...