• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Surrogates

P

Phantonym

What did you think of the movie?

I kind of liked it but I also like a line in some review I read: "It's definitely not unforgettable".

The idea of living your life through some android is quite fascinating...and sad. I'd like to experience things personally.

Oh, I would totally keep one or two of them for occasional "fun in the wild" moments and enjoy the freedom of not being harmed in person.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It was a pretty cool movie. Eh. Just seemed a bit generic. But it wasn't terrible.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
I found it funny. And a little ridiculous. Idea is good and interesting, but this Hollywood-istic manner just made it look like a some kind of parody .

P

Phantonym

I found it funny. And a little ridiculous. Idea is good and interesting, but this Hollywood-istic manner just made it look like a some kind of parody .

Oh, I really laughed out loud the first time I saw Bruce Willis and his surrogate. I couldn't point out what was so funny and I didn't notice it until someone pointed out that BW had hair! I completely missed it! :doh: