• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best Love Songs. The Good, The Bad And The Ugly.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I never cry at movies or TV shows or music, but Dog Man Star can really get me worked up.

[YOUTUBE=iXtcidRSLTA]Suede - The 2 of Us[/YOUTUBE]

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Anyone ever noticed that having a "song" for a relationship kills that dang song for you no matter how much you used to like it?

I have songs for every major relationship I've had. I still listen to all of them.

Susannah = "Miss Me Blind" - Culture Club (we saw them together)

Maria = "My Beautiful Friend" - The Charlatans (and several other songs; this was The One)

Adelia = "China Girl" - David Bowie (she had a sense of humor)

Danielle = "Behind the Wall of Sleep" - The Smithereens (she was tall and cool and pretty, and she dressed as black as coal)

Carly = "Swollen Tongue Bums" - Dalek (mostly because that was the first song I recommended to her, and she got obsessed)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
rekindled love: [YOUTUBE="G8qAYRtPQUc"]Harvest Moon[/YOUTUBE]

lost love: [YOUTUBE="8K6BSqi9F5A"]Lilac Wine[/YOUTUBE]

bitter love: [YOUTUBE="M0oNQaI-KF0"]Love Is Blindness (U2 cover)[/YOUTUBE]

I just love the lyrics to this one: [YOUTUBE="RvwBCstZuTc"]Closer To You[/YOUTUBE]

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i feel like i could sustain this thread for a very long time just on Al Green songs.

[YOUTUBE="ICKToz7BLLA"]Tired Of Being Alone - Al Green[/YOUTUBE]