• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hitman Blood Money

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
My Husband installed this yesterday and I love it! It also helps that the hitman's kinda hot. :wubbie:

Anyone else play this?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My Husband installed this yesterday and I love it! It also helps that the hitman's kinda hot. :wubbie: Anyone else play this?

You really scare me sometimes.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It was just funny discussing makeup over the weekend and seeing the negative insinuations about women who know how to use it as being too effeminate... and you also always look cheery and bubbly and happy in your pictures... and now today you are raving about playing "kill people in bloody ways for money" video games. :)

Have you ever played Grand Theft Auto? I haven't tried that one either...

Rose is very sneaky that way too. She seems subdued and mild-mannered and polite to the average observer... at least until you get that girl in front of "Need for Speed." Then she's burning rubber all over the place.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I couldn't really get into it. I never finished playing it.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
It was just funny discussing makeup over the weekend and seeing the negative insinuations about women who know how to use it as being too effeminate... and you also always look cheery and bubbly and happy in your pictures... and now today you are raving about playing "kill people in bloody ways for money" video games. :)
hehehehehe....

Have you ever played Grand Theft Auto? I haven't tried that one either...
I don't mind it, but Limey likes it more than I do. I also like to play Call of Duty, or doody as we say it around here. :alttongue:

Rose is very sneaky that way too. She seems subdued and mild-mannered and polite to the average observer... at least until you get that girl in front of "Need for Speed." Then she's burning rubber all over the place.
Go Rose! :banana2:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now Grand Theft Auto IV is the primary reason I bought an Xbox 360. And then those bastards at Rockstar postponed the release date.

But now, I think Saints Row 2 will be the one to dethrone the GTA franchise.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't mind it, but Limey likes it more than I do. I also like to play Call of Duty, or doody as we say it around here. :alttongue:

Ha - what a hoot!

(Didn't we have a thread around here about never turning your back on an INFJ girl... because she might shiv you?)

When I played City of Heroes, I enjoyed their physics engine (called "Ragdoll"). Certain attacks would send the target flying, and the body would flop around (with bending points at the right spots -- elbows, knees, neck, ankles) and flex/slide/bounce similar to real life. It was actually sort of creepy the first time I saw it...

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
We have put off buying a new playstation (we have playstation 1) for years now because we believed our kids were too young. I am also tired of buying crappy toys that they play with for an hour and then toss aside. This is what happened last year, so this year might be a good time to change things up a bit.

I think the time has now come to purchase a new playstation. We are looking at the playstation 2 although I am wondering if playstation 3 is more compatible with an HDTV? If anyone knows the answer to this I would greatly appreciate any advice. :)

As far as games go I am looking at fun things like guitar hero 2 or 3, Karaoke Revolution Party and Dance Dance Revolution. I think those are appropriate for our kids even though my Husband has installed GTA on our 7 year old daughters PC which I am not thrilled about. She is a level headed logical girl who is 7 going on 21 mentally, but I still worry. She will sit and play monopoly for hours! :shock:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We have put off buying a new playstation (we have playstation 1) for years now because we believed our kids were too young. I am also tired of buying crappy toys that they play with for an hour and then toss aside. This is what happened last year, so this year might be a good time to change things up a bit.

I think the time has now come to purchase a new playstation. We are looking at the playstation 2 although I am wondering if playstation 3 is more compatible with an HDTV? If anyone knows the answer to this I would greatly appreciate any advice. :)

As far as games go I am looking at fun things like guitar hero 2 or 3, Karaoke Revolution Party and Dance Dance Revolution. I think those are appropriate for our kids even though my Husband has installed GTA on our 7 year old daughters PC which I am not thrilled about. She is a level headed logical girl who is 7 going on 21 mentally, but I still worry. She will sit and play monopoly for hours! :shock:

Of course, the PS3 is compatible with HDTV -- and it's actually the cheapest way to go if you want to get a Blu-Ray player. Though the $400 system only plays PS3 games, not previous systems.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Of course, the PS3 is compatible with HDTV -- and it's actually the cheapest way to go if you want to get a Blu-Ray player. Though the $400 system only plays PS3 games, not previous systems.
That's the dilemma. What would you do?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's the dilemma. What would you do?

Well, considering I never had either a PS1 or PS2 and know nothing about their games, I'd say go for it.

Though I'd actually recommend the 360, because that would be the American thing to do...

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
I couldn't stand hitman (any of them o_O) and I found CoD frustrating (some triggers were hard to decipher)... but I do think CoD is a pretty good game relative to what is being produced right now!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I heard the new F.E.A.R. expansion pack sucks big time.

F.E.A.R. is one of those games I couldn't understand why people thought looked so good. For the way that game struggled on my more-than-capable PC, the graphics were not that good. I thought all the environments were boring, especially when comparing them to Half-Life 2 games.

A Monolith game I recommend is Condemned. It runs on the same engine as F.E.A.R., but it looks a lot better and more creative. Not to mention the game is scary as hell.

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, considering I never had either a PS1 or PS2 and know nothing about their games, I'd say go for it.

Though I'd actually recommend the 360, because that would be the American thing to do...
Though the Wii is generally considered to be the more "family-friendly" console.

Most of the major releases for the 360 lately are M-Halo 3, The Orange Box, Mass Effect, etc....

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Though the Wii is generally considered to be the more "family-friendly" console.

Really? It sure doesn't have a family-friendly name.

Interestingly, though, their M-rated games both came from Ubisoft.

Most of the major releases for the 360 lately are M-Halo 3, The Orange Box, Mass Effect, etc....

I believe Grand Theft Auto IV is being optimized with the 360 in mind, even though it's coming for PS3, too. Maybe that's because the 360 runs on an ATI chipset while PS3 runs on nVidia.