• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mass Effect 2

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My renegade did the same... though I'm debating another playthrough on her just to screw things up as badly as possible. Kill Wrex, refuse to recruit Garrus, get Conrad killed, refuse or botch as many side quests as possible, etc.

This sounds like fun; I may take Cathy for a run like that... :devil:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2O-0-fQOOs"]Mass Effect 2 Launch Trailer[/YOUTUBE]

Holy crap.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Narrative sounds like Martin Sheen! Bet this game will have some great voice acting.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I am all kinds of excited. Finished the first a couple of days ago, having only recently (finally) purchased a 360. I look forward to be using my trigger-happy renegade-ish Vanguard (biotic charge!) to save the galazy once again.

Simon Templeman is in the game somewhere, so you know that the game does have great voice acting (yep that's how you can tell :) Kain owns all of ya beotches!)

It seems like Richard Jacques got canned though. I like Jack Wall but Jacques is the man.

Ahhh, the joy of being a Playstation elitist. :D

In order to get all the good games, you have to buy all the consoles - which is actually isn't any worse than building a gaming computer (I know people who have put thousands of dollars into their computer)

This could go into the psychology of Computer vs Console... hmmm

Ah the joy of being a deluded PC (prothean cumbersome) loyalist :D

Btw, just wanted to add how I'm so glad Bioware answered my prays after so long with the ME trilogy. A more action-oriented combat system was the missing piece in Bioware RPGs to make them truly outstanding. Also original mythos. I couldn't ask more from Bioware.

Jhoelapeno

MBTI Type
xxxx
Narrative sounds like Martin Sheen! Bet this game will have some great voice acting.

it IS martin sheen :yes:

Absolutely thrilled for this sucker to come out,
Games never excite me this much
but damn the trailer was good

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
Simon Templeman is in the game somewhere, so you know that the game does have great voice acting (yep that's how you can tell :) Kain owns all of ya beotches!)

:eek::thelook::thelook::thelook:

SPLOOOOOOGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

:smoke:

I'm sory you all had to see that... It's just that... its just. I love the Legacy of Kain games. :cry:
If he's going to be voice acting it'll be like Kain has gone from Vampire lord of Nosgoth to space vampire! And that's just cool!

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im pretty annoyed I didnt think to keep my old save game of ME1. I have misplaced my copy now, so I cant replay it.

Gutted ;/ I want epic decision impacts!

ME2 will arrive in the mail in 2-3 days. Pretty eager! :yes:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Shit, it's coming tomorrow isn't it? Should I spend this frosty night in a light up....................

F

FigerPuppet

I completed ME2 yesterday. It is incredible. Definitely one of the best games I have ever played. Listening to this track gives you an idea of how epic it is.

Elaur: Yes, it is pretty good.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Currently pre-loading this title from Steam. Should be done and unlocked by the time I get home from work. I will probably go into full-introvert mode for a day or two...

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
:eek::thelook::thelook::thelook:

SPLOOOOOOGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

:smoke:

I'm sory you all had to see that... It's just that... its just. I love the Legacy of Kain games. :cry:
If he's going to be voice acting it'll be like Kain has gone from Vampire lord of Nosgoth to space vampire! And that's just cool!

I finished the game (bliss, better than ME1 imo) and I didn't stumble upon the main character he plays (I recognized a secondary character with his voice also though)....hmmm.

And according to ME's official website I didn't come across a human veteran that supposedly joins your squad too (and I eventually filled out all the squad slots)....