• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Decent Slowriot Mix

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
So I try sometimes to be a bedroom dj. Sometimes the results are better than this, sometimes not. Dj'ing is fun its all these button you have turn and all that, I love it. I have always liked deephouse which this has very little of if any.

I just felt in the mood today, please bear in mind this is over 1-2 month ago since I last mixed anything. Not as good as I wanted it to be, but still I think its pretty decent. There is one place where it goes wrong around the Burial track.

slowriot_6.mp3 - 91.10MB

FeatheredFrenzy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
:party2:

Hey, this is awesome! I like how you keep the beat simple and fresh sounding. Really nice... Thanks for sharing it. I'm going to post the link for your mix in the "what are you listening to" thread so more people get to hear it.