• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typoc and Intpc WoW Guild Recruitment

Trentham

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
those who didn't enjoy it (wtf?)
I'm with you on this one. I know there there can't be such thing as universal humor, but Adams seems as close as anything I've come across. I'm certainly wary of anyone who criticizes or scoffs at such genius.

Incidentally, the "not important" bit comes from Slartibartfast's first exchange with Arthur, where he reveals his name.

Arthur Dent: Excuse me, what is your name by the way?
Slartibartfast: My name?
[pause]
Slartibartfast: My name is Slartibartfast.
Arthur Dent: I beg your pardon?
Slartibartfast: Slartibartfast.
Arthur Dent: Slartibartfast!?!
Slartibartfast: I told you it wasn't important.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm with you on this one. I know there there can't be such thing as universal humor, but Adams seems as close as anything I've come across. I'm certainly wary of anyone who criticizes or scoffs at such genius.

Incidentally, the "not important" bit comes from Slartibartfast's first exchange with Arthur, where he reveals his name.

Arthur Dent: Excuse me, what is your name by the way?
Slartibartfast: My name?
[pause]
Slartibartfast: My name is Slartibartfast.
Arthur Dent: I beg your pardon?
Slartibartfast: Slartibartfast.
Arthur Dent: Slartibartfast!?!
Slartibartfast: I told you it wasn't important.

Always makes me laugh. :D

They're pikers compared to people who haven't read the first book and think that the movie was funny.

Yes... True. No movie could possibly capture its grandeur.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Sooo, is it alliance or horde? Because that would decide on what race I would pick to name Betelgeuse (Draenei or Undead)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Sooo, is it alliance or horde? Because that would decide on what race I would pick to name Betelgeuse (Draenei or Undead)

mtdew_gamefuel_wildfruit_20oz-150x150.jpg

Be kind to those less fortunate!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Boooooo Alliance! You guys are the bad guys you know. If you were Horde I'd do it. There really isn't an Alliance race I'd enjoy from an RP standpoint.