• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP Anime Characters?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anyone knows any other than L(deathnote), CC, Nara?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Kakashi and Shino, from Naruto. I think Kakashi might be an ISTP though. Shino is INTP for sure.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kakashi and Shino, from Naruto. I think Kakashi might be an ISTP though. Shino is INTP for sure.

I think Shino is a IxTJ. He seems a bit strict or "fixed" with his decisions. Kakashi seems to be an E though. Know any other INTP's?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Shino is a IxTJ. He seems a bit strict or "fixed" with his decisions. Kakashi seems to be an E though. Know any other INTP's?

Kakashi has always spent a lot of time thinking about his decisions, not to mention, he'd rather read a book than talk to people, and he never gets exited... except maybe a little about those books of his. And he definitely strikes me as a Ti dominant, Fe was his biggest trouble. I'm not too sure about Se or Ne. I've never seen him do anything Ne like before.

Shino's def. an intuitive. He seems more like an INTP to me than an INTJ... He's just too quite... you could easily be right.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kakashi has always spent a lot of time thinking about his decisions, not to mention, he'd rather read a book than talk to people, and he never gets exited... except maybe a little about those books of his. And he definitely strikes me as a Ti dominant, Fe was his biggest trouble. I'm not too sure about Se or Ne. I've never seen him do anything Ne like before.
Why is he Ti dominant? Isn't that only on rare occasions where there's trouble? Only when things are serious? I see more Se/Ne Dominant from the guy. I'd say a developed auxiliary Ti. Compared to most introverts(sasuke, shino), Kakashi has a more external character.

Shino's def. an intuitive. He seems more like an INTP to me than an INTJ... He's just too quite... you could easily be right.

How exactly is he a Perceiver? He answers too succinctly and has a very "non-tangential" focus on the goals. Very unlike Kakashi and Shikamaru.

Annyong

MBTI Type
ENTP
I always thought Konata (see avatar) from Lucky Star seemed like a terribly immature INTP.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Kakashi is perhaps ISTP
Shino is definitely a ITJ.
Shikamaru could be an INTP.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How about Dr. Briefs(Bulma's father) from Dragonball Z?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why is he Ti dominant? Isn't that only on rare occasions where there's trouble? Only when things are serious? I see more Se/Ne Dominant from the guy. I'd say a developed auxiliary Ti. Compared to most introverts(sasuke, shino), Kakashi has a more external character.

where is this Se/Ne dominance coming from? Having character doesn't make you an extravert. He's always thinking rather than speaking, I think it's pretty obvious.

How exactly is he a Perceiver? He answers too succinctly and has a very "non-tangential" focus on the goals. Very unlike Kakashi and Shikamaru.

I feel obliged to disagree with myself here, you're right, shino is definitely not a perciever. :yes: