• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Last Album You Listened to Begining to End, No Skipping!

Prime

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
warren_g-regulate_g_funk_era.jpg

"The rhythm is the bass and the bass is the treble."

Last five albums I listened to all the way through:

2Pac - Me Against The World
Yo La Tengo - Adventureland (Film Score)
Pharoah Sanders - Karma
Kate Bush - Hounds Of Love
Replacements - Tim

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
jason+isbell+and+the+400+unit.jpg

Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
Self-titled

My favorite release of 09.

BlueinGreen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
"The rhythm is the bass and the bass is the treble."

Last five albums I listened to all the way through:

2Pac - Me Against The World

You prefer that one or this one:

2pac_all_eyez_on_me_1996_cover.jpg

On the upside the production is absolutely killer but it was around the time 2pac got out of prison and decided to stop being socially conscious. Definitely g-funk at its finest though. A 2pac album produced by Dre would have been so good as to cause spontaneous combustion by anyone who listened to it.

Prime

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You prefer that one or this one:

2pac_all_eyez_on_me_1996_cover.jpg

On the upside the production is absolutely killer but it was around the time 2pac got out of prison and decided to stop being socially conscious. Definitely g-funk at its finest though. A 2pac album produced by Dre would have been so good as to cause spontaneous combustion by anyone who listened to it.

If All Eyes On Me were consolidated to a single disc instead of fulfilling a Death Row Records commitment, I'd have a harder time deciding which I prefer. The latter record does have killer production, cool guests (Method Man!!), and a lot of slammin' party jams. But in the end, I prefer the caged introspection of Me Against The World.

It's the 2Pac record to share to those who only thought of him as a thug.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
queens of the stone age - songs for the deaf

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Drive By Truckers: Brighter Than Creations Dark

BrighterThanCreationsDark.jpg

Long car drive back home.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
A whole album without skipping?

Not since the technology was available to allow skipping.

Bri

MBTI Type
INTJ
I got Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix by Phoenix for Christmas and listened to it straight through.

Love this song...
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BJDNw7o6so"]Phoenix - Lisztomania[/YOUTUBE]

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm ashamed to admit (am I?) that I've never listened to an album beginning to end without skipping. Ever. Even my all time favorites that I absolutely adore and shove down people's throats.

Is something wrong with me?

(is this off-the-roof Ne at play?)